FSA - Fairbow Smart Assistant⛏️ chatbot | V1.4 [PLUGIN⚡]

are you sure about that?

onto the topic,

FSA = AIB

stop scamming people, there are millions of AI plugins in roblox, even in runtime, there’s the command bar, properties, also why you want us to import it if it’s a plugin, it’s a bad idea

1 Like

I can’t see the difference between AIB and FSA honestly. You actually need to improve it a lot, and more proof that it’s actually genuine and not a scam.

Nope, just saw the video he posted here

I am curious to see the source code as well, lol.

UPDATE: Just wasted my robux so that I can examine the source code. Rip money. I’ll let you know what I discover.

Decided to purchase this to prevent others from wasting their money. This tool is a complete waste of money.

Ok, after examining the source code, I can confirm there is not external calls to APIs such as OpenAI, what I did discover is this is just simply looking for keywords in messages and is completely hardcoded.

Here are some snippets of the code so you can get an idea of what I mean:

My analysis: Steer clear and do not purchase this. A misleading and pointless product. This is not a chatbot and it does not have real “models” or have anything to do with AI as it is clearly trying to imply.

Disclaimer: the reason I am going hard on this is because it is a paid tool, and I feel it is my responsibly to inform the public of its deficiencies. If this was free I would have no problem with it.

7 Likes

Exposed :grimacing: ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

Wow, huge thanks for those snippets. I’m a bit confused by the fact that the person doesn’t hesitate to scam people at all :thinking:

2 Likes

what a scam, I feel bad for people that have bought this hoping for something good.

1 Like