Full Release of Dynamic Heads

Thank you!! Not only can I now make realistic facial animations, I can also creep myself out and therefore increase productivity by forcing myself to work all night!

8 Likes

This will be useful for RP games, story games, and so on to show character expression in games. Well done.

5 Likes

Roblox doing something good. :hidere:

5 Likes

I guess still not be compatible with R6 :pensive:, maybe later this year can compatible with R6, just because Dynamic Heads asset only have 1 mesh part like most other head or maybe I’m wrong.

Game: Catalog Avatar Creator - Roblox

8 Likes

Seriously it look good. this is a good update!

5 Likes

Just did it, now its fixed. Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome update! also how I make it work in-game with this update?

1 Like

It seems really cool, can’t wait to test it out

Are there any plans for compatibility with R6 rigs?

3 Likes

Honestly they look uncanny and just weird. I don’t think I’ll ever use this in any of my games. I’ll just stick with swapping out the decals on the face instead.

Hi, I have a question. How can I start replacing the old class Roblox Head with the new one in my game?

5 Likes

ROBLOX avatars used to be a ripoff Lego character as the years have come avatars really became something “unique”

I think were gonna see more of this
robloxapp-20220702-1057592.wmv (356.9 KB)

1 Like

Really good update! downside is it most likely wont work using R6. Say goodbye to 6 joints.

Despite the fact it likely won’t be compatible with R6, I still find this feature quite neat.

2 Likes

Is it possible to use r6 with dynamic faces? I’d like to use it over r15, but dynamic faces are really nice

No, they are not compatible with R6 avatars according to the screenshot below.

7 Likes

This will be very good for story games to help make the games immersive. Very good update!

Let’s keep in mind that this game here is not officially made by Roblox, therefore dynamic heads could potentially be supported for R6 rigs.

1 Like

Would be nice to get our hands on the actual head rig in blender. The released documentation only has the blend files of the cube head

Unless I completely missed a section where that is :sweat_smile:

1 Like