FunnelCreator | FunnelDeveloper (Portfolio) OPEN!

About Me

Hi there! I am a programmer, and I have been programming for three years now! I can script things from CFrames, to almost everything in the lua language!
I am currently the Community Leader of the Roblox Beta Program group on Roblox!
I am a plugin designer! Check out my plugin here → [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio! - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

Past Projects / Accomplishments

I am currently the Community Leader of the Roblox Beta Program group on Roblox!
I am a plugin designer! Check out my plugin here → [New Plugin!] Sign Generator! - Customize your own sign in Roblox Studio! - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

Past Games (Screenshots)

Credits to @sdk_ZAY on the help with builds!

Island Paradise:

Convivial Vibes:

I have contributed to many games such as: Island Blox: Paradise, Island Paradise, Convivial Vibes, Work at a Burger Restaurant, and more! You can ask me for the links to those games, if you want them!

Availability

I am available most of the week! Sunday - Saturday. 7 hours - 10 hours each day.

Payment

Prices are negotiable. Depending on the project, depends how much I want. I am not a expensive person. I will make it where you can afford it.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or send me a message on roblox! My username is FunnelCreator!

The BEST way to contact me is through discord. Please join my discord group to get in contact with me.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like