Furniture Modeler Needed! $750 Budget!

Furniture Modeler Needed

About Us

Hi there! We are Dreamy Studios, we’ve been working on our game since August of 2019 and we’re about 2 months out from release. We’re looking for a selfmotivated modeler that can create unique low poly fun furniture for our game.

About The Job

We are looking for a modeler to create unique fun low poly furniture for our game. The game will be releasing this June so we’re on a time crunch and looking for someone that can complete these assets by May 1st at the latest. We’d like someone who can turn in 2-3 complete assets a day, 5 days a week.

Our game needs at least 60 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take 1 hour.

Payment

We are paying $750 for these assets. We’re looking at about 60 assets, so our budget is roughly $12 per asset for this project. Our preferred payment method is Paypal invoice.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, you must be 18 years old or older to apply. Or have full-time availability.

Please Apply with Your Discord Name and Your Portfolio!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Add me on discord! LPpicard#2927
https://www.artstation.com/louisphilippe_picard

1 Like

I recommend @BIGBOOSTLP he is a beast : BigBoostLP | 3d Artist - #4 by BIGBOOSTLP

10 years of experience, specialized in Low Poly.
Contact me.

VISIONS#5723

2 Likes

Hey, I’m very interested and would love to discuss some of the details.

Hi, im very interested! I hope this is still open, i’ve made furniture for cvibes before and food also! Here is my portofolio: -post moved and updated-

discord: snez#3229

Hello! I’m @Lil_SharkyBoy and I been a modeler on the platform for now like 3 weeks. I came for the job and here is my portfolio and my Discord username / tag.

Have a nice day ma’am! :smiley:

Hi I am a 3d modeler with 7 years of experience and high motivation I look forward to speaking with you guys and hopefully find a spot on the team [Closed] [8 Years Of Experience In 3d Modeling] (MedTheDev#8785)

YOUNG#0095

If your still looking, I’d reccommend @Waleris in a heartbeat!! Has some great furniture work on his building portfolio here.

Discord Name: Snaps#1024
Portfolio: [OPEN] Mashdee | UI Designer | Graphics Designer |

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.