FUTURE IS NOW | Needed Fedback

Hello!

Im currently working on a project called Future is Now.

Future Is Now is a project that wants to upgrade Roblox graphics to make people that arent friendly with the Roblox environment because of its “Bad Graphics”, be able to see why Roblox is one of the best platforms with best graphics.

This Project is developed by me and haves this for now:

• Custom Character Controller (WindUp, Jump Exhaustion, ETC…)
  • Beautiful Graphics
  • Running System with WindUp (Basically how people walk)
  • Character Tilt

What we want to have and what are the achievements F.I.S want to accomplish:

• Casting Shadows
  • Having more polygons by dividing the OBJ polygons with layers, just like Painting Software Layers.
  • A long etc…

This Project will be Open Source when its finished everyone can use it.

Photos for feedback:

This wouldn't be possible without using plugins made by great Devs:

Not to be rude, but all I see is a bunch of free models and contributed scripts mashed together into an experience.

The styles of the models are very inconsistent, and the lighting does not help this factor.

You didn’t understand the concept, its a mix of opensource, but the code is mine, im not a builder, i just program, i wanted to make this to open source it later, i started this project myself, the map is temporal.

And there are no contributed scripts, all are made by me, the only stuff i used was the plugin that i linked.

The models are very inconsistent i also noticed, dont worry, i will get some people to do it but for now that is how it is, i want feedback so the result is the best

The lighting is really weird. Where are one of the walls??

I don’t know what you want feedback on. We can’t visually see the scripts and as you said, all of the models are free models so …

Sorry, but the lighting looks anything but realistic. It looks like someone tried too hard make realistic lighting that it just looks like a mess.

The building is probably from the toolbox like stated above. For the lighting, I don’t really think it’s that ground breaking. The shadows are very awkward aswell. I’m not sure what kind of scripts you implemented.

This looks to be custom shadowmapping as theres a mix of voxel