Future Lighting Missing

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want my game to have future lighting, to look cool.

1. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!

I add future lighting, and it doesn’t work, but it works on all other lighting modes.

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

Restarting studio, Updating my computer to the latest version of Windows 10, Restarting my computer.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

Top: Future
Bottom: Shadowmap

This happens on all my other games too.

My horror game: The Circle has this issue.

Along with my other game: The Dungeon

I cant make roblox games with this bug, and i cant continue development. At this point i might just give up on Roblox, might aswell just move to unity.

3 Likes

I think this is more like a roblox bug, any game that use Future graphics has broken lighting(at least for me), as a temporary fix try lowering your graphics settings.

1 Like

I also have this little bug in the lighting, and it’s very stressful…
I hope it gets fixed soon

2 Likes

How to reproduce it?

1 Like

i dunno, it just happens to me

How to Reproduce;
Changing lighting technology to Future, change the EditorQualityLevel to 07 or higher, change graphics mode to anything other than Vulkan, and use a SurfaceLight, PointLight, or SpotLight inside of a part (enabled).
I’m also experiencing a secondary bug with double shadows (unsure if related to the same bug), here’s a picture of both the SpotLight & second bug with Future enabled and EditorQualityLevel at 21 with the clock time different than default.
Screenshot_87

This bug is so annoying, I don’t know why this is happening.
It works all the time.

I have found the solution!
or well, Haruka @nakoyasha did.

Although, this issue still occurs on robloxplayer.
we have to find a way.