Game being exploited heavily, not sure how to resolve

Heya. Posting here to inform you (as well as other readers) that I have changed the title to more accurately reflect your situation. Statements like “urgent” should be avoided in support topic titles and you should be as detailed about your circumstances as possible before putting up a thread.

I’m not sure if you identified this in later replies, but also including how your game is getting exploited right from the get-go would be helpful as well. Others should not have to search deeply in your thread to understand what is happening or hawk over your game until something happens - that’s your duty to come prepared with when creating a topic.

Thanks!

2 Likes

you can just script it like this banList = {}

local banData = game:GetService(“DataStoreService”):GetDataStore(“banList”)

function antiTeleport(p)
if not p:IsA(“Player”) then return end
local char = p.Character
local root = char:WaitForChild(“HumanoidRootPart”)
local hum = char:WaitForChild(“Humanoid”)
if root==nil then
p:Kick(“Attempting to bypass”)
banData:SetAsync(p.UserId,true)
end
if hum.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15 and char:FindFirstChild(“LowerTorso”)==nil then
p:Kick(“Bypassing”)
elseif hum.RigType == Enum.HumanoidStateType.R6 and char:FindFirstChild(“Torso”)==nil then
p:Kick(“Bypassing”)
end
local pos1 = root.CFrame
wait(2)
local pos2 = root.CFrame
local mag = (pos1-pos2).magnitude
if mag>25 then
p:Kick(“Teleporting”)
end
end

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(p)
for _,ban in ipairs(banList) do
if p.Name==ban then
p:Kick(“You are banned from this game”)
end
end
local stat = banData:GetAsync(p.UserId)
if stat then
p:Kick(“You are banned from this game”)
elseif stat==nil then
banData:SetAsync(p.UserId,false)
end
local char = p.Character
local hum = char:WaitForChild(“Humanoid”)
local root = char:WaitForChild(“HumanoidRootPart”)
hum.Changed:Connect(function()
if hum.WalkSpeed>32 then – if you have a sprint script, you can edit this
p:Kick(“Banned for altering WalkSpeed”)
else
if hum.JumpPower>50 then
p.Kick(“Banned for altering JumpPower”)
else
if hum.HipHeight>2 then
p:Kick(“Banned for altering HipHeight”)
end
end
end
end)
while wait() do
if root:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyPosition”) or root:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyGyro”) or root:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyVelocity”) or root:FindFirstChildOfClass(“RocketPropulsion”) then
p:Kick(“Flying”)
else
if hum.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R6 and char[“Torso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyPosition”) or char[“Torso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyGyro”) or char[“Torso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyVelocity”) or char[“Torso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“RocketPropulsion”) then
else
if hum.RigType == Enum.HumanoidRigType.R15 and char[“LowerTorso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyPosition”) or char[“LowerTorso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyGyro”) or char[“LowerTorso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“BodyVelocity”) or char[“LowerTorso”]:FindFirstChildOfClass(“RocketPropulsion”) then
else
antiTeleport()
end
end
end
end
end)

As from what you tell, it seems like it is not a joke. I have no idea how he could spawn Bricks on the server (from what you tell). You may ban this guy or else I do not really believe there is another solution.

1 Like

Exactly you shouldn’t

Do not call someone out for breaking TOS / forum rules / infringing on rights of others:

• You should never derail a topic with presumptions of legal issues with the content presented. If you are not one of the legally involved parties – leave it be .
  • If you think there is a legal issue with the content presented and you are legally involved, contact forum staff to handle the matter appropriately or privately message the poster.
  • Free Models are public domain , meaning if you put something on Free Models, other people are allowed to use them in their work fully, without any attribution needed. Do not call people out for using free models, period. You should not put your assets in free models if you do not want them to be used by others without restrictions. (If you think one of your assets was put on free models illegitimately, use report abuse, and if an illegitimate free model is used somewhere on this forum, reach out to the poster / to staff about it privately.)

That isn’t suffcient evidence unless you screenshotted him saying that, you could be lying (not saying you are, but there is a possiblility). If you ever want to accuse someone show valid proof.

Also worth noting that ServerScriptService and ServerStorage are the ONLY places that exploiters truly cannot access.

I wonder if this was ever resolved. I wonder if it’s possible for a malicious plugin to detect when the game is being published and insert stuff when that happens and delete it when it’s published…

1 Like

This probably whould’nt be resolved, as the OP won’t even try an anti-backdoors or even CTRL+SHIFT+F with plugin.

Hi! Thankfully it was resolved, it was my Vice-Chairman exploiting it. Quite a huge backstab, but I was able to remove him from the position and ever since it hasn’t happened.

5 Likes