Game being exploited heavily, not sure how to resolve

Hi! This is like an urgent matter, as someone is currently exploiting my game quite badly.

Is some advanced scripter able to come over and identify the problem, as well as scripts if necessary, to how they are able to do this?

Link: Purèe Cafe - Roblox
Thank you!

12 Likes

What is the exploiter doing in your game?

2 Likes

Spawning random bricks, deleting all the builds, and shutting down the server.

3 Likes

Ok, do you still need help?

2 Likes

Ok so make sure FE IS ENABLED.

2 Likes

did you give them acess to anything or do you remembering giving acess to anyone about the place

You might have either given to the place to someone and they inserted a backdoor, or you have a plugin that has a backdoor inside of it and the exploiter knows

3 Likes

Act like a exploiter to find out his exploit. Research his exploit and shut it down.

3 Likes

I have done this before. Or simply ban him

2 Likes

I think OPs best bet is to try and check for backdoors in his game files because, if other players can see what the exploiter is doing which is server-side then that means there is most def a backdoor in his game

3 Likes

@HarrowedCrobix Yes, we still require assistance as it is still happening.

@Vur3e You can not disable FilteringEnabled anymore, the property is useless now.

@loveicicIe We have verified all of our plugins to be legit. We have checked our games for backdoors and there are no backdoors.

4 Likes

I checked everything using the backdoor scanner plugin, and nothing showed up

1 Like

check again
30charactersssssss

1 Like

Some exploits can change roles. There is a script Known as Fe btools. Very easy to shut down. (not) is the player wearing a lot of hats?

1 Like

Hello, owner of GameGuard Antivirus here.
Since the “exploiter” is spawning bricks and shutting down servers, this means its a backdoor. It is impossible to make server sided changes (EG spawn bricks) in a exploit such as Synapse.
I suggest you run a scan with GameGuard, as it will detect every backdoor.

1 Like

Just to clarify how are they shutting down the game, and are you able to see the builds getting broken down, also it could be a flaw with your game because depending on what sort of admin or whatever the exploiter can use dex explorer and see your local game files

1 Like

No, they just delete the entire build, leaving us in the water terrain

1 Like

This is a serious threat. I don’t understand how this is possible

1 Like

Does it happen instantly?
30chars

1 Like

But again I would ask how he does it and what his hack is callled. If it’s a GUI then you can use a script to shut down the GUI down everyone it’s run. Strucid does this when someone uses owl hub

1 Like

There is clearly a backdoor, its hidden. It is impossible to spawn bricks and shut down servers with an exploit. You need a server sided executor.

4 Likes