[Game Preview] Naughty Children!

Naughty Children is a game where a group of kids want to get a Ro-Station 5, but these children intercepted a Secret message from the North Pole. The message said that all the Ro-Station 5’s were gone and that Santa was giving kids Ro-Station 4s instead! So these children set out to attack Santa and demand the Ro-Station 5 that they deserve!

As of rn you have to pay 00 robux to play this game in its alpha state! Woo woo! All paid players will be compensated in game. You need two players to start a round too.

Pictures UPDATED
Old UI

![image|666x500]
(upload://7VUc6Dk1OVaFyRPwBSpWao5EQxs.jpeg)

New GUI and UI improvements

You can get the UI pack here for free!
FREE! Cartoon UI Pack V2! {PSD & ROBLOX FILE}

11 Likes

I wish I could join but nice idea havent heard this type of idea :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks! It’s made for the holiday 2020 gamejam!

5 Likes

Instead of having to pay money to give some valuable feedback for your game, at least add some screenshots or a video of gameplay or map so we can help you. As seen in the description, I infer it’s a story game. Story games usually end very quickly since the game can be finished in just one visit. I suggest adding chapters into the story so it can be played again and again. You can add whatever features you want since it’s your game.

8 Likes

Are you trying to get feedback or just showing of a game?

2 Likes

Showing game chaz chaz chaz chaz

2 Likes

It’s a round based game not a story game

2 Likes

Can you add some pictures if it isn’t free?

3 Likes

Yes I will tomorrow including gifs

2 Likes

Thx but no inspiration from Joe Hiden

Edit: Typo, meant Joe Biden.

2 Likes

It’s 25 robux because it’s in an extremely early alpha. You only pay to play early

1 Like

I am not sure why you’re posting something on dev forum in Help and Feedback and then expecting us to pay you 25 Robux to give you feedback.

3 Likes

I. love. it!!

I mean, y’all need to look at this lore… mm perfect :kissing_heart:
It costs robux but im not complaining (since i have 70k robux XD)!

4 Likes

It’s a showcase I’m not really asking for feedback.

2 Likes

K.

1 Like

You left out the part where is says “Cool Creations”

1 Like

Okay, lets just ignore Help and Feedback which is a removable topic

1 Like

It’s not ignoring that, the purpose of this post is to showcase the game and get some feedback but mainly showcase the game. Is it your goal in life to give people a hard time?

Also keyword really:

1 Like

Very true. Cool Creations is for showcasing your game. But if you want people to actually play then don’t put a paywall and release it on the forum. That will give your game a bad reputation and they will probably never play that game in the future.

Good point @FlashFlame_Roblox. Why should we play a game when we have no pictures of the content, or what we are paying for?

1 Like

They don’t have to. The only scenario in which they have to pay is when they want to play the game early. I said I would add pictures and gifs in the morning. I can’t rn cause I’m not home.

1 Like