Game Quest Challenge - Final Quest Winners Announcement

Congrats to the winners. This game jam was horrible, it got boring after the 1st “challenge” especially considering that the 1st and 2nd ones were specifically for one type of developer.

1 Like

Those who participated, will they get Achievement Medal?

4 Likes

Only the winners of Mini-Challenges and winners of this post get the Medal from my understanding

1 Like

The description said anyone who participated in the challenge will get the Medal. I also participated.

3 Likes

In this original post:

Under the Virtual prices it says:
Achievement Medal: This will be awarded to all winners of the Mini Challenges and Main Challenge!

And under all participants it says:
A digital certificate signed by members of the DevRel (English and Spanish) Team!

2 Likes

Ok, now I understand. Bye. Actually, I don’t need virtual items.

3 Likes

thanks so much to the @DevEngagementTeam and @Moxyll It could not have been easy to pick the winners!

do we need to do something to claim the participation certificate? or is that automatic and just the winners need to contact?

This was a LOT of fun if rather stressful at times! glad our entry is comparable to other entries I must admit i was terrified it would be comically bad :sweat_smile:

This was my first experience of working to such a tight deadline… actually any deadline.

Looking forward to any future contests!

1 Like

Sorry to ask… What is this post all about? I’m new to dev forum… Btw, Congratulations to all the winners!:tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations everyone to winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! These games are amazing!

This was great, I’m really happy the Roblox team does stuff like this.

1 Like

Congratulations!! Everyone did a wonderful work, I would love to see some more later on!

2 Likes

Pretty funny this game had a virus, a fire spread virus.
But congrats for the winners!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. The games look quite impressive. I find it sad however, that when I went to look at the games today, none of the winners had a single active player. After all that work, I would think that there should be some sort of additional promotion by Roblox to engage players. What is the point of having people create great games if they are not going to engage players as well as devs?

I recognize there is a certain payoff as a dev in being recognized by your peers and also value in the experience in seeing a game to completion but is that all there is here? I apologize if I am missing something.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.