Game Ratings Not Saving

Same here. It’s been happening since around Early 2023, and it still happens to me today. I tried to vote DriveWorld but I can’t, it’s not counting. Please fix this bug!

2 Likes

Can confirm, ratings are still not being counted after any amount of time, despite very clearly being saved/acknowledged as the website still has the like/dislike selected after refreshing.

Can we get an update on this @gigagiele? You said you were investigating it almost a whole year ago, the bug has been around for almost 2 whole years now, I can only assume after literally years of a bug existing that nobody ever started working on finding a fix.

1 Like

Yup, I’m experiencing this bug too, and it’s quite annoying.

1 Like

Still occurring, extremely detrimental and disappointing to receive no update from Roblox.

1 Like

I would like to note that this bug is still occurring, and has been impacting me off and on for the past year or so.

1 Like

Just to add to this, my player-base is complaining about the same thing. Up votes never being saved, but down votes save just fine.

1 Like

This is still happening, sadly.

1 Like

yea agreed

i really need a solution

without a solution i cant stay

1 Like

still cannot downvote any game

2 Likes

Its happening to me starting from 2021. I got no bans or warns prior.

Roblox lazy developers won’t even reply to this urgent topic.

Currently replicating for me, Windows 11 PC on Google Chrome

1 Like

Currently replicating for me, still prevalent in mid Feb 2024.

Would be great to receive word from Roblox as this issue has been unresolved for 2-3 years now and continuing!

2 Likes

Issue still happening as of 2024. I have tested it on the IOS mobile app and windows app. There is a popup saying 'Action not avaliable whenever i tried to like a game.