[Game] Wizard Cats

Today I’m releasing a game I’ve been working on for quite some time now: Wizard Cats!
It’s a 50-player twin-stick shooter battle royale game made for PC, Xbox, and Mobile.

I’d like to show off some of the features that make this game pretty unique at the moment, and some other cool stuff:

• Unique skinned mesh player model!
  • Party system that works between places
  • Bots to fill out servers of less than 50 players
  • Quick and easy matchmaking system
  • 100-rank Season Pass
  • Daily and featured Shop
  • Awesome UI courtesy of Roact!
  • Excellent mobile and controller support
  • Ingame achievement list using Badges

What do you think? Let me know in the comments or in the community Discord!

19 Likes

Wow! That’s definitely one of the best games I’ve ever played on the platform. The UI is really really well done! great job! Have you ever considered using cartoony maps instead of ones with realistic textures? Would make the game look more polished imo. But it’s up to you :wink:

5 Likes

I just played it and I was really surprised to see, that a game with a name like that was actually really good quality and most importantly fun to play. Keep up the great work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice model here:

1 Like

This is fantastic, definitely going to be a top game soon

2 Likes

Wow, the UI is great! Unfortunately, gameplay itself isn’t that great. It’s really unclear how to shoot (I thought you just clicked the mouse) and looking down on your head-view just doesn’t seem to fit the genre. I was hoping for a more immersive game, by the looks of the UI.

1 Like

Well uh, you just click the mouse to shoot. Nothing unclear to me. I think pretty much everyone understands the concept of a battle royale game

1 Like

I understand the concept of a battle royale game. When I clicked to shoot, it didn’t, but I played again and this time it did.

It’s a system where you hold the mouse to shoot repeatedly, tapping mouse click isn’t as effective.

2 Likes

I like the effort and the design for the game. Since it’s a Battle Royale, the fighting mechanics looks dope. And the cats is kinda cute. Overall, it looks great on it’s own.

1 Like

I played the game a bit more, I felt the the game needed more, like more gamemodes, or maps or items to fight with, but I think because this game just launched it still is going in the direction of new stuff, so I think after a little while, this game will be continuously pumping out new things, regardless of hats, but weapons etc is what I mean.

Nonetheless this game is actually pretty cool, and I’d love to see how it goes.

2 Likes