Gamepad equivalent of UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity?

UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity doesn’t seem to work on gamepads. I was wondering if there’s an equilviant to this, or another way I can do this. Thanks!

Code:

game:GetService("UserInputService").InputBegan:Connect(function(inputObject, gameProcessedEvent)
	if inputObject.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton2 or inputObject.KeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.ButtonL2 then
	if loadout.current.Name == "SniperRifle" and script.Parent.SniperScope.Visible == false then
		script.Parent.SniperScope.Visible = true
		game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.FieldOfView = 10
		UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity = 0.07
	elseif loadout.current.Name == "SniperRifle" and script.Parent.SniperScope.Visible == true then
		script.Parent.SniperScope.Visible = false
		game.Workspace.CurrentCamera.FieldOfView = 70	
		UIS.MouseDeltaSensitivity = 1
	end 
	end
end)

There isn’t a gamepad equivalent of this as far as I am aware. Do you still use all the default camera logic while using the sniper rifle? If so you could achieve this effect by modifying the camera scripts. You can search for GamepadCameraSensitivity (A UserSetting that users can use to control their gamepad sensitivity) in the camera scripts. Then you can modify how that is got to check your own NumberValue or whatever first. The downside of this is you won’t get camera script updates in the future.

1 Like

I believe you would have to manually move the camera based on inputObject.Delta or inputObject.Position

I am using the default camera system, yes.

I’ll look into doing what you said and see if it works out for me! :slight_smile: