Games Appearing Under Wrong Players' Profiles

Edit: This does not appear to affect group games

Reproduction Steps

• Navigate to any player’s profile
  • Check creations and the owner of the game
  • Clothing is also affected

Device Info
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/100.0.4896.127 Safari/537.36
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Expected Behavior
Players should have their creations listed under his or her own profile.

Actual Behavior
Players have others’ creations listed as their own.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox - Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-04-21 00:04:00 (-04:00)

47 Likes

Also happened to me, i can’t remove it from my profile.

3 Likes

I not only have a similar issue but all of the builds I’ve put on profile disappeared? Though I still have them in studio…

6 Likes

Can repro, my creations (games, clothing, models) are now random things from 2012 users:

2 Likes

Experiencing this on my Roblox profile as well… and I’VE BEEN RICKROLLED

It seems like all players have been affected?

Looks like this isn’t on specific devices and only on the profiles

Someone is swapping things behind the scenes apparently

11 Likes

This is potentially a much larger issue considering the games you were given. I doubt that is a coincidence. Maybe someone found a way to take advantage of the issue?

6 Likes

The games on my profile have now changed to different names… but considering that, it may be that someone found a way to use it!

Most of the games date back from 2012 to 2014 (a.k.a cooler Roblox)

3 Likes

Was experiencing this just a few minutes ago, now it’s displaying that I have no active games, which is incorrect. The game that I have is active and has been added to my profile.

9 Likes

So as of the previous post, it seems that Roblox probably took the games section away (probably to avoid confusion/abuse/showing that something broke) since I can’t reproduce the games part of this bug.

Models seem unaffected (all intact for me), however clothing is still affected by this issue.
Example, my profiles creations section (missing games, has models fine, clothing is broken):

3 Likes

I can confirm this issue.

Though I am having the same case as @Rinpix .

Previously, i used to have at least 5 games listed on my profile, some private and some public.

Now they’re just…gone. Poof. Ngl it legitimately scared me until I realized that my games were NOT deleted, and that this was only a bug.

2 Likes

WHY!!!???

4 Likes

Maybe they are trying a new feature…

2 Likes

Unlikely, I think

I bet some Roblox person is secretly in the shadows reading this thread and moving things around the website

2 Likes

It says I have no active games and the clothing assets aren’t even clothes

I’d say this is pretty detrimental as a respected user could potentially get a rule-breaking asset listed under their profile and lose reputation, any staff response yet?

EDIT:

It straight up says my brother has no assets, which is wrong

EDIT 2:

Strangely enough, while their games aren’t shown, @GamersInternational has their original assets listed.

4 Likes

Same happens to me -

3 Likes

I am having that issue too.

even other users can see it.

3 Likes

I think is because the new roblox update

5 Likes

All my games are removed from my profile.

1 Like

On my profile this shows up.

1 Like

Funnily enough, my profile says that I have no games in the games tab but clearly lists a game in my clothing tab!

What is going on here?! This is such a weird bug. I predict something in the database has gotten messed up, since the game is from 2012 as well.

5 Likes