Games Needed for Egg Hunt 2020!

I’m ok with going to game to game and trying new games to get eggs, but I used to like when we were in 1 big game collecting the eggs, it just reminds of the 2015 egg hunt. But hey if I get to try a new game then I’m up for it. Can’t wait!

Ayyyyyyy egg hunts are back but still bring back events…

Dude! Amazing idea, I look forward to seeing it!

Yeah true I am a little excited, but not 100% because of the still is no events

This is a great opportunity for a variety of games to get some needed exposure. I am very happy to be able to apply this year!

If someone’s game gets chosen, do they have to script the ways of getting the egg.

1 Like

Yes, when you apply, you will state what sort of mission will be done to obtain it, if your selected you will have to script the mission as described.

1 Like

im EGGCITED to see how the egg hunt this year will turn out!

1 Like

Awesome to see that Roblox is doing another egg hunt this year, even if it’s sponsored or a dev hunt!
Hoping to see more events throughout the rest of the year!

Just to clarify, do we need to have a way to obtain the egg done before submission?

1 Like

I don’t have a game or even a name to showcase, but I’ll make sure that will change by Egg Hunt 2021!

As neat as this sounds, I do feel that this’d be a little bit unfair to newer players, since you literally have to be high level in order to get the egg. Surely it should be possible for everybody to acquire the egg?

2 Likes

Although this post puts emphasis on volunteering your already existent games, I’d like to ask if it’d be possible to submit a small game made entirely for the hunt? In example: A boss fight, a short mission, trials to acquire the egg, stuff like that. Thanks in advance!

You need a general idea on what egg design you want, this would generally come from what sort of mission you will implement. If the mission was on a ship, then the egg should somewhat resemble a ship. Just link the egg design to the mission design.

3 Likes

This sounds fantastic, but one question–When will the results come in letting us know if our game got accepted?

3 Likes

They need to be scripted too or just built?

2 Likes

Both, it needs to be scripted and built.

3 Likes

You’re suppose to steal the egg from a high level player!

5 Likes

I suppose that would work, however what would happen if you were to be in a server with no players above level 30?

3 Likes

I personally dont like egg hunts when they are scattered around games in the perspective of the community.But as a developer it is a big opportunity to be famous etc.I think roblox needs to also focus on the community.Since developers are the 40% of the platform and the community is the 60%. Yes its great for developers but not for the community.This has created a lot of "critisim"on the platform.I dont think this is in the right direction in my opinion. But I still am grateful that there will be an egg hunt this year. :heart:

3 Likes