Game's page: Likes and dislikes should be exact

First, some definitions as I see them:
(edit: added pictures)

Game’s page: The page where users click play, view desc, and leaderboards to a specific game

Games page: The liquid page to find all games on!

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to calculate ratings ratios (for example before/after an update) because the exact ratings of my game are only found on the games page (for example finding it in the sort of top earning, popular, recommended, etc)

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to check the exact ratings of my game on my game’s page.

This could be addressed if the exact rating of the game could be found on the game’s page, as well as the games page. Or the games page doesn’t need to be exact, but the game’s page should be. In that case, it is opposite as it should be at the moment.

This feature request is simply to make the exact ratings apparent on the game’s page.

8 Likes

A fun little thing to note is that you are able to find the total votes of your game on the place page (game’s page). However, it’s not common practice, and before people say it, it is not recommended to rely on this information being available in the place mentioned below and whatnot.

You can open up the Developer Tools in Google Chrome by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C, or Command + Option + C on Mac and use the DOM inspector to select the voting element on your page. Other browsers have different shortcuts.

1 Like

Maybe something similar to YouTube like on hover it shows “#likes/#dislikes” e.g: “10483829/0”

Bc having exact number ruins ui

2 Likes

Maybe when you hover over the bar, it says the exact values, similar to the YT system