Getting Started with Moon Animator 2 - [Unofficial]

When you export an animation, it should allow you to change the properties of the KeyframeSequence.

5 Likes

So uh… This is my first post btw… and I have a problem, you see I am trying to get the camera to change immediately when the keyframe was passed… and I set it to constant like I did on the older version, but it keeps on doing what a blue keyframe does… I tried changing the values and stuff nothing worked. I also went to my older worlds to check if they have been affected and they haven’t and ive done the same thing I did for this version… am I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

heyyo i have a question, is it possible to animate face in blender and import it to moon animator?

How do I change my animation to quad or linear or anything of the others?

i have questions, why did when i animated Cframe the camera moved and not the part?

One word. HELP!

I can’t make my animations long. It stops at 300!

I’m tryna start learning and tryna make simple, nice animations. I’m starting off with some normal (kinda everyday) stuff. I’m basically trying to get 2 guys into a car. It goes like this. (They’re coloured.)

(Yellow is at Red’s Green Sedan)
Red: Hmm… who are you?

Yellow: Oh, you surely remember me! We met in the supermarket yesterday, I bought you a burger because you were missing a dollar and couldn’t pay for it.

Red: Oh, right, It’s you!
((BUT IT STOPS HERE, AT 300))

I can’t go anymore, and I saw someone go all the way to 2 thousand up above. How do I do that?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re doing anything wrong, but you can check out this RFMC (Roblox Film and Media Community) Moon Animator Camera Tutorial. The dude explains everything.

2 Likes

@Enzero_TR 's ‘‘Balcony Scene’’ is the one I saw going to maximum 1620… how do I do that?!

EDIT 1 - I FIGURED IT OUT BUT I BROKE IT. WHAT’S THE DEFAULT SETTING?

EDIT 2 - I figured out… It’s 5:00, but my animation is long gone. It was the best one created yet, and I loved it. Rest in peace, lil’ one.

EDIT 3 -
Wait, how do I import a singular-character animation into a character?

(Basically, how do I put it into my gunner after I animate some other character? Like, I want to use those animations again.)

2 Likes

About welding, is there some sort of constraint so we can throw knives on the animation? I’ve tried animating the knife throw but it was welded into the character, so how do I do that?

1 Like

You can “animate” the Enabled property of a motor6d. Add a motor6d to your animation, add its Enabled property, add keyframes with “true” and “false” values. Sorry for my bad English

Is there a way to import legacy moon files into moon animator 2?

Awesome! I sent this to someone I knew was trying to get into the animation market.
Hope he understands and learns most of this!

Click on the gear symbol on the left of the Moon Animator UI. It should be next to a + symbol. You can edit the track length there up to 1 minute.

I solved that months ago, but thanks.

Hey I am using this to make animations for my game, but I was wondering if there is anyway to change the priority of the animation through moon animator? I’ve had to export the animation and then later import it into roblox animation editor to change the priority and then export it again which isn’t efficient at all.

You can change the priority of the animation once you’ve clicked export, then when you click the exported animation it should say something about priority in the properties.

Hey am sorry for the late respond thanks ill check it out

what do I do if I dont have a plus or equals key (I only have them on other keys so to write plus I press shift + 4) because I use a laptop and It doesnt have a numpad please help I cant add keyframes

so yeah now moon animator is just useless for me couldnt they just used a different keybind

You could probably modify your keyboard with some software, but I don’t know.

So basically I cant use moon animator great…