AgoraRBLX [-] Commissions Open [-] Graphic Designer

DevForum

Hello. My name is Zach, also known as Agora. I am an experienced graphic designer on Roblox . I have been doing graphics for 2 years and graphics are my passion. I have worked with developers such as @Tyrannizer (Roblox Got Talent / Roblox Talent Show), @ASimply (Glace, and Cream), @Vikinglaw (Military Simulator), @xJos_hy (Nova Hotels), @Fhume97 (Burger King) and many other groups. In total, I have done graphics for games that have acquired over 150,000,000+ visits in total.

Examples

Graphics (Assorted)

Pricing

GROUP FUNDS ONLY

Advertisements :robux: 600
Game Icon :robux: 750
Game Thumbnail: :robux: 825
Scene Thumbnail :robux: 2250
Scene Game Icon :robux: 1500 - 50% off when ordered with a scene thumbnail!

I personally get a lot of orders, the reason why my price is high is because I am willing to work 5 - 6 hours a day with orders. Most out of all orders with less than 5 items will be completed in around 5 days with a moderate flow of orders. I am sorry if these prices seem high to you, but I sincerely do not have much time to get a lot of small commissions orders done.

Time Available

On the weekdays, usually around 3 - 4 hours of work time. On weekends, expect your orders to be completed on a weekend as I am on for at least 4 - 8 hours on a normal weekend, if anything changes, you will be notified.

Interested?

Please contact me with Discord.
Discord: zach.#6431
Roblox: AgoraRBLX

__

Thank you and please have a nice day. :slightly_smiling_face:

32 Likes

Very good work might have to hire you some time I highly recommend you ^

4 Likes

I rarely get to say this but however I love your style of the thumbnails that you have created. I would say it might be worth the price especially 1k robux. That’s well good pay and very affordable. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Thank you! This means a lot. Hit me up whenever you need it!

2 Likes

I love how you named the ‘stolens’ file “kinda ugly”
Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Haha! Some of my old graphics the names get out of hand, who knows what I was thinking.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, they are really nice, but they are slightly overpriced, I’d say charge about 300 for the Logos and 200 for the advertisements :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oops, 300 is a bit too low, maybe 500.

3 Likes

Alright, I will take this into consideration. Thank you very much for reviewing my graphics!

1 Like

No worries! :slight_smile: 30chars

2 Likes

Good work at a decent price! Keep up the awesome job!

2 Likes

Nice portfolio. However, your prices are clearly overpriced, especially for your skill level and your style. Personally, I wouldn’t pay over 1000 for any of them just because that style is so simplistic and there’s no complex factors that would increase your rate. Keep up your work though.

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t know how these are seen as overpriced. I love these graphics and will probably purchase from you in future!

1 Like

I recommend this artist.

Did some good work for me!

3 Likes

Looks great and a pretty good price. Nice work :smile:

3 Likes

Wow I love your work and awesome pricing!

3 Likes

Great artist, commissioned them for some Graphics for my games, great service, great price and overall a fast service. Would recommend if you are looking for a reliable graphics designer.

6 Likes

Thank you! This really inspires me! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love working with such amazing people like you, It really helps my confidence. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for your feedback! This will sure help me in the future. :blue_heart:

1 Like