GFX Blender Textures

Hello so I am trying to create some GFX’s for my game but I am having a problem with the textures on Blender. When I use a texture that is built into Roblox it does not have the texture file so in blender it looks very low polly. I was just wondering if there is anyway that you are able to download the texture to then add it to Blender or you will just have to use your own textures. Also how could I add in tearra in my GFX’s?

1 Like

In order to use the default Roblox textures, I believe you’d need to use external images (never done this before so somebody please correct me if there’s an easier way). This post has all of the textures, but you’d need to recolor them to your liking. As for the terrain, you could either use part/mesh terrain or look into exporting it directly, which is covered in a few other topics:

1 Like

Could use this, it helps me a ton with GFX’s needing the terrain similar to the actual in-game material.

I can tell you right now that it’s not malicious, I’ve been using this for a while and does it’s job well!

https://www.blendswap.com/blend/19158

Lmk if I helped you in any way :smile:

2 Likes