GFX For an FBI Academy Game

Twitter: @FAtacck
I am FireAtacck GFX Artist (For Hire)
Today i made a game thumbnail for Quantico, FBI Academy game :smiley: please give a feedback.

Thumbnail:

V2 (updated version)

Used programs

Blender 2.82
Photoshop CC 2017

Please comment a feedback

If you have any questions you can ask me on discord.

Discord:
FireAtacck#7601

My Portfolio : HERE!

10 Likes

Looks nice in my opnion, I think it suits the mood for an FBI categoried game.

1 Like

It is not immediately apparent to me that this is an FBI game. Perhaps adding “FBI” on the backs of the soldiers’ uniforms would help with that. My first impression when seeing this is that it’s some kind of S.W.A.T. game, since those are more common.

Also, the criminal blends in just a bit too well with the car / rest of the background, making it slightly difficult to notice him at a first glance.

Besides that, this is a nice GFX. Good work.

1 Like

Looks amazing! I love the reflections! My only problem is that it’s smudgy in certain places.

1 Like

I think it looks really nice! One thing I’ll say is the lighting is very flat overall and the emergency lights on the Bearcat are much deeper hues of red and blue than you’ll see in real life, maybe try using an emission texture?

2 Likes

Do you use C4D and PS?? It looks very high quality

1 Like

No i didnt use C4D

Used programs

Photoshop CC 2017
Blender 2.82

Oh nice. Btw I suggest you photoshop some rain in, and mybe some faint fog in the background, small details increase renders looks by a lot, also theres puddles on the ground so rain would only make sense…

1 Like

thx for feedback ! :smiley: heres how it looks now !

In my opinion it looks more like a Liberty Country thumnail instead of a FBI academy.