[GFX/Render] Feedback on my 3d rendered work

I’ve done this a while back, however, I’d like to hear you guys’ opinion on this artwork, how decent, and what to improve. Rating this on 1-10 scale or anything if you’d like to.

Software used: Blender, Substance Painter

I did model the Roblox logo and textured them btw.

(Editted)

(Original)

5 Likes

This is great! This is easily an 7.5 - 9/10!
The whole thing is already pretty good as is but if I were to nitpick some points to improve:

• Make the logo stand out more (if it’s the main focus), be it a change of lighting, colors, or composition. At the moment, it kind of blends in with the background because it has similar values to the background. A common way for checking is to make the work black and white so you can see the values better. Not the best example right now but a quick fix is changing the lighting to be brighter around the logo. You can also slightly darken some parts to create more of a contrast between the background and foreground (objects closed to the “camera” can appear darker)

(left is original, right is minor edit)

• The leaves on the trees look a bit off, in a sense they look like they’re all facing the same way, sort of like it’s been clone stamped. I think the rotations can be a bit more random.

• Very very minor detail, but if the box is supposed to be rising up from water (not sure if that’s water in the scene), perhaps you can incorporate that in the logo (e.g. water “stains” on the bottom part of the logo that was submerged in water, dripping water, etc)

Hope what I said makes sense, I think the models and textures are amazing and it’s more on the composition/lighting to “improve on”

Again, really cool work!

3 Likes