I am about to introduce a very simple yet effective idea. When a developer sells a virtual item, Roblox takes a 30% tax and the developer gets the remaining 70%. (assuming all developers have Builders Club or Premium) But that is not the case at all times, as, if you sell an item for a price which is not a divisor of 10, the tax jumps.
For example, a shirt that costs 5 Robux earns its developer only 60% of the income, and 40% is taken as a tax which means Roblox gets 10% more with the only reason being Robux having to be an integer. This may seem like a little number, but on a larger scale, it can be a lot.
My request: Let the developers have the tenths and hundredths of their income. When I sell a shirt that costs 5 Robux, give me 3.50, not 3. This will benefit everyone in the community, and since Roblox is slowly allowing UGC hats, it may even be more effective than I can imagine.
( Also, it could be called Rocents )