Give us API to change the menu icon

As a Roblox developer I would rather not have my games watermarked by the Roblox menu.

The issue is that the Roblox logo looks nothing like a menu button. The old hamburger icon actually looked like a menu button and would actually look like something I would click if I didn’t know about the esc shortcut (not that I just found out about it, but as if I didn’t) but now it is gone.

If we could at least change it while keeping the background (so malicious users don’t hide the entire thing) it would allow me to customize my game a bit further.

15 Likes

I think with the current changes to the whole Roblox interface, it is a must that developers are given the ability to change not just the Menu Icon, but much more of the whole interface. A game’s interface plays a huge role in engaging users and this is the perfect time to consider these requests while the final interface is still being developed.

8 Likes

I do agree to change this icon to a hamburger icon or something else to represent an actual menu, but I don’t agree about developers changing this icon. I don’t think developers need to watermark their games via the menu button - to me that doesn’t really make sense.

2 Likes