Glitches with opening Studios widgets

When opening up a studio widget (wether this will be a plugin, settings, or anything else), it glitches out and sometimes (not 100% of the time), not load the widget.

https://streamable.com/ntzqd3
https://streamable.com/pekjpa

This happens with every single studio file.

Beta Features I have enabled:

• Updating Docking System Beta

A private message is associated with this bug report

This is just an acknowledgment announcement!

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

This doesn’t appear to be related, but do you see the same thing with the docking beta off? Also, I couldn’t tell from the video, but is this only the first time you load something like Beta features dialog, or does it happen every time you load it (and as noted, sometimes it doesn’t show). Does this ever happen with explorer or properties window?

Also, a log would be helpful (send as private message) after reproing this and closing studio.

It only happened to me on docking beta enabled. I don’t know if this bug report that represented itself with docking beta enabled but not disabled (let me know if you want me to reopen the previous bug report for that separate issue)

The log was sent via private message for the entire day.

Ok, so to be completely clear:

In the video, you’re showing the beta features dialog. If you go to beta features, disable docking, you do not see the glitch?

The reason I focus in on the beta features is that its not a dockable feature. We do have a known issue in the beta where layouts can be dropped in some cases (fix coming next week). But the beta features window is not dockable - its a dialog so shouldn’t be affected by the docking system. In this case I think what you’re seeing is another issue we’re tracking where dialogs (or widgets, etc) can be rendered a few frames before their layout kicks in - that’s why there’s a lag where you see some of the members of the dialog in a smaller box, and then it “expands”.

I’m aslo assuming (and please confirm) you don’t see this in explorers, properties, or something like the Studio Settings dialog?

Yes, I’ve gotten a few cases where this glitch is with docking disabled, though it’s not as much as this one.

This is correct.

Hi, can you share your machine specs here?

Intel(R) Core™ i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
12.0 GB DDR3

|Device name|HP|
|Installed RAM|12.0 GB|
|System type|64-bit operating system, x64-based processor|
|Pen and touch|Touch support with 10 touch points|

Seems like this got resolved, though with it being resolved, I’m running into an issue not being able to use my keybinds. In this video, I am pressing ALT + P to publish the experience, but it doesn’t work.

Respect Studio shortcuts when game has focused is enabled and being disabled, it does not work.

External Media

This has also been an issue, not Studio’s not saving properly.

Imgur