Global issues with buying developer products in multiple games

I am not experiencing this in any of my games, haven’t received any reports about it either. The issue doesn’t seem to be global, or was already fixed.

Might be worth testing it again for those who did experience issues.

“It’s showing on the purchases still!”

Remember that Roblox has a 3 day window when buying items for players known as “pending sales” it’s highly likely that all purchases (despite showing on the transaction log and the R$ being taken from your account) will be refunded to players after the 3 day pending period if the system is smart enough to recognise the purchase failed or by manual staff intervention.

1 Like

It looks like the issue was fixed. image Because The donation board at my Resort is working and in BETA game the coin purchase works.

1 Like

14 hours later, can we get an official word on if this was fixed or not??

3 Likes

I believe it was fixed. ;). I understand your questions, but it does day fixed.

1 Like

Your best bet is to test it yourself. My guess when they refunded everyone they disabled it while they figured out the issue. Once they figured it out they activated it again. Reading the last time this happened they had no suck official conformation.

Tested on multiple Developer Products on 7 different games, and haven’t had an error so it seems that they fixed it for now. Hopefully they decide to refund those affected like last time.
There’s a reason pending funds exist ~ ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@mrfergie Went ahead and tested it in liberty county. It works.

Lol I also lost it becouse has soon has I took the screenshot I left. You might want to make it save right after purchase.

They did refund them. At least I got my refund.

1 Like

I didn’t get a refund on the purchase I made.

You might have to wait a phew days or email roblox which is what I did.

2 Likes

Yes, this is confirmed solved (which is why topic has a marked solution set by OP).

Well, for those who spent money and did not get the promised product, I suggest contacting customer care with this situation to explain for a possibility to refund: info@roblox.com. Glad it is fixed but I am sure some may want their Robux back.

1 Like

Getting reports that this bug is back.

I just got a report as well. “Transaction failed, your account has not been charged, please try again later” But the Robux still being taken.

Joining the club :wave:

Started receiving reports 2 days ago and could verify them.
I figured my receipt processing function errors when trying to read from a table which uses player indexes; player is found by player ID from receipt information. Maybe this information is any helpful.

I’m also getting reports of this again.
This user says he attempted to purchase a developer product multiple times - it failed each time, but it still deducted the Robux from his account each time.

Eventually after rejoining the game a few minutes later, the game was able to properly process all of his purchases.

1 Like

For my games developer purchases are working fine.

19%20PM

It may still be showing up in isolated instances, or that user made those purchases during the error. Either way, for my games this is working fine now.

I have seen a video where a Roblox Youtuber attempt to purchase the same DevProduct rapidly in a short period of time and would cause an Error after a few purchase, the game is Welcome to the Farm town.

I also get this error occasionally myself when purchasing something on other games I tested.

(Might be worth noting that sometimes it takes more than 10 seconds for the Purchase window to show up)

1 Like

This issue is currently happening in my game.

Seems to be buying multiple products rapidly increases the chances of you not receiving what you bought.