Going to any roblox.com domain on Firefox mobile causes redirect to /error.html

Hello,

I’ve been having an issue for the past month with accessing roblox.com on my mobile modified Firefox fork, Iceraven. Whenever I try to go to any roblox.com page, I get redirected to www.roblox.com/error.html. Initially, I thought it might be related to using a forked version of Firefox or perhaps some of my browser extensions causing the problem.
Here’s a video from Iceraven:

However, today I installed a regular Firefox from Google Play on my second device, which was a clean install. To my surprise, I encountered the same redirect issue when trying to access roblox.com.

Here’s a video showing the redirect occurring on a clean install of regular Firefox from Google Play, without any addons, adblocks, or modifications.

This does happen with any link, not just going straight to roblox.com homepage. I suspect it has something to do with the “Get Roblox app” redirect as that caused issues for me in the past, however I’m not sure.

Browser information

Firefox mobile

124.2.0 (Build #2016012559), 7a0e399c7b+
GV: 124.0.2-20240401114208
AS: 124.0

Iceraven (forked Firefox)

iceraven-2.17.1 (Build #2016010770), 6d6a4506e+
GV: 124.0.1-20240321230221
AS: 124.0

Thank you.

Edit:
Just to add, here’s a video from clean install of Google Chrome going to roblox.com, which does not have the redirect issues, so it’s not related to DNS/Device configuration/…

1 Like

Thanks for the report! Found someone to take a look. We’ll get back to you as soon as we have an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this the same report? Working now? Roblox website appears broken on Firefox browser

I’m currently still experiencing the effects of that bug report-seems to be specific to the Groups page for me?

Not the same report, I got redirected to an error page, while the report you linked had issues with pages being broken without any redirections.

However, the issue apprears to be solved as of now, both on Firefox and Iceraven!