Gojna's Animation Library [V2 RELEASED]

Hey! this is my first ever public module so i would love to get your guys feedbacks on this module!

Why would i use this module:

• It has a saving system that can save the added animations for later use. and it won’t stack up the same animation (it mostly overwrites it if the new anim has the same category and name)
  • You can make more orginazed list for animations (for example Combat_Category: Punch,Kick… Movement_Category: Run, Jump…)
  • Connects with the main track
  • Use the same animation from different scripts without reloading for each script
  • Many many other things that can speed up your progress and help you optimize your game!!

Releases

V1

Features:

• Adding Animations To Library.
  • Playing Animations From Library.
  • Stopping Animations From Library.

Extra:

• Public Connection
  • Overwrite The Old Category/Animation

V1.1

Features:

• Editing the sended animation track. (kinda useless bc you can access to the animation track anyway)

Extra

• More customization from funactions
  • Revisit the module

V1.2

Features:

• Destroying animation from library
  • Checking which character playing which animation(s)

Extra:

• After removing an animation if there is no animation left in the category then it removes the category.
  • See all the character names, playing animations n more in the new table called “ActiveAnimations”

V1.3

Features:

• Style Changes (Works With The Old Versions)
  • Animation Blending
  • Listening For The Animation Events

Extra:

• Cleanup Listeners
  • DebugMode
  • Removed (Quick Tutorial At The Start Of The Module, Example Script Inside The Module)

V1.4

Features:

• Load All Category Animations
  • Removed the preset part at the end of the module and turned that into a client sided script that can be putted inside the startergui.

Extra:

• R6 and r15 Support For Loading
  • Sorry For The Small Update (im out of ideas)

V2

Features:

• Fully Reworked Module.
  • Easier Access
  • Module Connection (InDev) (No limit to how many modules it can connect in 1 single playing animation) [this module contains a sound module/api as an example, i will not be working on it for later releases.]
  • Weight Based Variant Animations. (No limit to how many variant can be added)
  • animations loads instantly when a person joins the game (no animation delay for the first time its playing.)
  • so many more changes which i totally forget about…

Fixes

• Fixed Client and Server sided animations not working.
  • Small Attempt to stop the same animation from playing back to back
  • A lot more fixes which i forget about ;3

Extra:

• V_Effects (For now there is only Speed aka SlowMo)
  • Visual Debugging + Improved Output Based Debugging
  • Removed the tutorials tab in the devforum (bc of it being so hard to update + i made a even better one that is inside the “README” local script.)

Note: old module may not work because it did not include the weight value. i won’t be fixing it because there was nobody that actually used the old version (tbh i didn’t even used it lol)

Here is the Module. I hope it help on your guys projects!

If you guys have any question feel free to ask me!

12 Likes

I’ll be sure to check out this module. Seems very useful.

2 Likes

Thanks i would love to hear your feedbacks on the module!

1 Like

It’s very nice! Was a little bit hard to use honestly
There is one problem but it’s on my side, I use ikr6 constantly on the character and sometimes when it’s about to switch between animations. It will shortstop and twitch the arm upwards.
You can see for yourself.

Not sure why this is but I do know it’s because of ikr6

2 Likes

I can check if there is any incompatibility problems with ik stuff!

1 Like

well i did check the game out but i didn’t see any problems, maybe there is an issue with the ik or another script that connects with the arms/body (the error you just explained can be caused by a miss raycast or miss param for the blacklist)

oh and here is a few things you can improve your game with:

• I assume that you move the camera to the head with a repeate or while. (or even a runservice) you can use the playermodule to instead of locking to humanoidrootpart you can choose head. That can help you fix your camerashake glitch!
  • If you used smartbones for the hair you need to make the bones a bit more relax so they don’t shake a lot
1 Like

if you guys find any glitches please report it to me because i can forget to update the module.

1 Like

idk if i can because i use the velocity of hrp to make a velocity based offset

ill try that for smartbones

1 Like

Idk if this is a glitch but it won’t register correctly on a global replication module.

What I’m doing is using a global function to replicate my loaded animations, then putting them into a module in my humanoid. It stored all the preloaded animations that are also in the library. Afterwards I use that to communicate when I need to retrieve one of them and call a server event to replicate the loaded modules into the clients perspective and avoid loading it into the server.

Side note: I figured out why the ikr6 was creating that glitch it’s actually just because I set the velocity to high, lol!

Got banned from Roblox for some random audio and they didn’t even elaborate (as usual) for a year as well so all my work is 100% gone! Thanks for your module though

1 Like

im really sorry for your account, roblox kinda gets weird sometimes.
one time i got term on my 2012 account bc of an audio i made like 8 years ago lol

(i made a small mistake with the module btw server loaders only work on server and client loaders only work on client animation players so i fix that after doing this update)

:skull:the reason they banned me is because of an audio that I used in a private game :skull::skull::skull:
Roblox moderation will forever be the worst moderation in existence

1 Like

waiting turkey to unban roblox so i can do a big update on the module and the devforum post :eyes:

Hopefully you will be able to, I have a heavily modified version of this if you want, Might help.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! The current released version is poorly made because I was working on two different games. However, I fully rewrote the module for my upcoming horror game, and I’ll be adding SFX module support with weight-related features. I might also add a tutorial again, even though it’s so simple to use.

The current version is totally ok, Its a little bit messy sure but its fine

What do you mean? A diffrent module for sound?

I am currently adding API support! I will be adding a sound/SFX API to demonstrate how it works. When an animation starts playing.

Here is an example!

So essentially, your storing a table of values that can be used inside this function?
Sorry if I got it wrong

so what it does is that it checks the ‘DATA’ table. Within this table, there are value tables that the module will go through, one by one, and execute the given function command for each. You can put any kind of data inside, there are no limits to what you can include! (it will be possible for others to add their own api’s easily)

1 Like

i forgo to add r15 support oppsie (it still works tho just some of the features like visual debug may look weird)