Grass Maker 3023 Plugin | [ Helps you create GrassParts or layers ] (New Version)

Ever had huge maps made of parts that had to be covered by grass manually?
well fear not cause you have Grass maker will do it for you!

So whats diffrent from old versions or similar plugins?
here is a list :

1. Material variant
  2. Tags
  3. Partially Supports Wedges
  4. Partially Supports Cylinders
  5. app Widget support
  6. and much more

Here if you want to see the plugin in action :
499ef419c7cb15c8bf75b20b9c9bea04
a9554b5aefb13ef1ed9665d834367c0e
ac052905356c768884ec8bb3d195f3d1
4b50449c3feee66993a14dfc33204cf0
6e3e719a2f84d704e277fda84401f80f

Just to cleaify im not saying there is no such other plugin like this one infact there is many.
another thing the old verison of this plugin will stay but will not be maintained if you wish to use it feel free
Here is the link to the OLD PLUGIN Which is free

and this is the link to the new plugin

let me if there any issues and have a great day :slight_smile:

37 Likes

(post deleted by author)

13 Likes

Does it matter if it’s his or not? How else did you expect him to make that logo? Dig a cube of dirt in his garden and take a photo?

32 Likes

Nice plugin, but this won’t give the same feel as to touching real grass ;(
And i feel like i need to desperately touch it

11 Likes

Yes, its against the law if he didnt asked.

9 Likes

there is attribution given in the source code of plugin and due to the nature of roblox i can’t mention them in the post or plugin’s descrption as it counts as off site link

10 Likes

The website it’s from also says in the title that it is free.

Pls stop worrying about the logo of the module and instead look at the actual plugin (which is pretty cool).

18 Likes

@bule_exe Mister was talking about the fact that he is breaking the law if no permission is asked for

10 Likes

well his right but at the same time the source i got the image from said its free for personal use and commercial use. idk why there an issue here

7 Likes

The issue is that I thought that you are violating the laws but then I found out that the website lets you use these images for free

8 Likes

why is this an issue? literally everyone searches up something, copies the image and slaps text onto it. It’s not like a 10 year old making a Roblox game will get sued for copyright infringement if their game logo is from the internet.

10 Likes

They can get a DMCA Takedown, also their parents will have to be responsible to resolve the issue if a 10 year old gets sued.

8 Likes

small fixes:

1. ( Widget text ) now displays correctly when changed (This update)
  2. generating a layer using plastic will cause it to have inlet or studs surfaces (legacy studio thing) (1 updates ago)
  3. plugin would ignore meshparts ( 2 updates ago)

these issue have been all fixed just letting you guys know

11 Likes

Pls either enjoy the plugin or get off devforum if you’re here just to troll :blush:

9 Likes

Whats the problem? He made somthing really good and you wanna downplay his work because the icon reference is on google for everyone to use?

11 Likes

Unless its copy righted it doesnt matter

10 Likes

Then its ok. If they want attribution then you have to give them, but I saw already that you wrote you gave. We dont know from the first moment if its stolen or not.

5 Likes

You have to know in my Country everything is copy righted if its not stated otherwise.

6 Likes

I am not trolling, I am saying that because I am being skeptical

That isn’t my true intention, My intention is to point out something that can cause issues

4 Likes

Okay, but why would you need this? Isn’t this just slapping a part underneath? Can’t you do the same with part insert and colour?

doesn’t this just create more lag?

4 Likes