Greetings! Would you be so kind as to give me some feedback on this little composition of mine?

Greetings! My name is Sam, and I’ve been learning music for the past five years. I’ve recently begun composing music using a Digital Audio Workstation, and I’m still VERY new to using one (In fact, I’m still learning the ropes :sweat_smile:). Below is my first completed composition using a workstation. I hope you enjoy it :grin:

Thank you for listening! Please leave a comment on what you thought of it :arrow_down:

26 Likes

I think it is great. One suggestion.

In the Melody, I think the notes are going out too… hard

Try making the notes more soft as this song seems like a more peaceful song.

3 Likes

In my opinion, I like it. It has a good feel to it. Especially with the strings. Great work. :grin:

2 Likes

I see what you mean, I’ll try and do something about that, thank you for the input! :smiley:

2 Likes

Love the feel to this music! It’s got so many things going on at once, really good work! You have a good future in composing ahead if you!

1 Like

Thank you fellas, I truly appreciate your kind words

4 Likes

Which instrument in the melody did you think was going out too hard?

Love it!

But, I agree with this

I feel like it needs to be more peaceful, it just seems a bit off.

1 Like

Overall it seems nice, some parts seem a little weird though.

Thank you for your kind words and input, I’m currently working on it. I’ll have it fixed soon! :+1:

1 Like

Sounds amazing, but ratings aren’t allowed on the devforums try changing the title to

“Would you be so kind as to give me feedback about the little composition
of mine”

or it could be taken down.

but really your music sound AMAZING.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it! I will also change the title, thank you for letting me know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Discgolftaco231Thank you fellas for your input earlier, I think I have it fixed so please have another listen and let me know what you think!

1 Like

Love it!

Keep working on composing songs, I’d love to hear more songs you make :slight_smile:

Thank you man, I’ll be sure to create more and would love to hear from you once again :grin:

1 Like

Not bad! though around 16 seconds in, the music sounded a bit cluttered until it hit the 20 second mark.

Thank your for you input! The only new element I introduced was the drums at the 16 second mark, do you think they’re too loud, or does it just sound cluttered?

Omg- don’t mind me downloading this :slight_smile:

I wanna listen to it , it’s so relaxing :>

1 Like

it’s a bit difficult to explain through text, but it wasn’t really too loud, it was more of the different sounds coming in fast all at once if that makes sense! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your kind words! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to download and use it :grin: