Group Button on mobile app does not show joined groups on some iOS devices

When using the mobile app on the iPad, pressing the group button does not send you to the page of the groups you are in. Instead as seen in the clip and image, it takes me to a blank search in the group search feature.

Repro steps:

1. Go into the Roblox app on iPad
  2. Go to “More”
  3. Tap on the Groups button
  4. It should take you to your groups, but instead it shows you an empty list

Media:

Other info:
This issue only happens on my iPad and other similar devices (Specifically iPad Air 2). This issue does not occur on iOS phones in the cases that I was able to test.

I’ve tested this on multiple accounts, all times resulting in failure.

The amount of joined groups does not seem to influence the result.

Update: Bug reported on multiple iPhones

1 Like

This happens on my iPhone 8 too.

1 Like

This has been happening on my iPhone 6s for weeks now.

1 Like

I’m getting the same error on my iPhone 7.

1 Like

Getting this on my Iphone 6

1 Like

Same thing for me, Its really annoying when I’m on my phone and I need to do a group shout.

1 Like

In contrast to the other iPhone users, it does work for me. My groups page loads normally used the described steps above on my iPhone X.

For those who are seeing the bug, which version of iOS are you running?

You can hit https://www.roblox.com/reference/deviceinfo in browser and paste the info here.

• User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

Currently on the Roblox Mobile App, whenever I look at my groups, it never shows them. This issue happens all of the time whenever I click the groups button. I am on an iPhone X, Roblox version 2.380.294446, IOS version 12.1. I haven’t used the mobile app recently and just opened it yesterday at around 12 PM MST and saw this bug happen.

No it’s not. Still is broken which sucks because I use the group page a lot. Hoping it’ll be fixed soon.

Noted. Be sure to post your device info in a reply: https://www.roblox.com/reference/deviceinfo

I uninstalled Roblox and reinstalled it. It seems to have fixed the issue. My hypothesis is that it was caused my an update or restarting my phone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.