New Group Details Page is Live!

See:

1 Like

hmm did not see that, my bad

As great as this group page update has been, there are an abundant amount of new issues that have arisen with it. Such as certain games not being listed on groups, clothing stores not showing up correctly, and several others. It’s a step in the right direction, and I am looking forward to what’s to come :slight_smile:

Everyone who mentioned some of their group games were missing on the new page - is this still happening today?

3 Likes

I closed my group games a few days ago and it took them a few hours to re-appear, apart from that I haven’t had issues with it.

Here is a bug report regarding the issue I described above.

2 Likes

Games are back up on my group now, thanks for fixing this.

3 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t had this issue with my device but I see a few people have.

1 Like

This issue has been around for as long as I can remember, the player counts displays how many players are in the start place, not the total game count.

Shouldn’t it be showing the count of the actual game and not the start place like in the developer stats?

Other than that everything seems fine to me!

3 Likes

I agree, the total player count should be displayed on the game stat icon.

Recently, I have been getting an issue where I cannot view the majority of my groups when the page loads for about 1-5 minutes of leaving it open. It is very annoying and I cannot view any of my groups for a long period of time unless navigating a few extra steps around the website or waiting for a long period of time.

Fill a feature request. I don’t believe it helps saying it here.

1 Like

Noticed recently that a majority of group store items doesn’t show up in the groups page. There’s also no way you can really see all of the items that are on sale that haven’t loaded.

1 Like

This issue appears to be caused by an extension called “BTRoblox”. Try disabling that extension and you should be able to load groups again.

1 Like

Why can’t we head to people’s profiles anymore by clicking on them in the group ranks?

4 Likes

Actually, I have no such extension and the issue still appears.

it seems to be a catalog issue though, as using a link to show all items created by your group in the catalog still shows a blank

I think that he meant that groups load faster without the plugin (never had the problem so can’t really say). Also, good to know that I’m not the only one with the catalog problem. Got like 5 pages of clothes in my clothing store and only 1/3rd of the 1st page shows for me.

1 Like

Noticed a big problem, some groups are not loading when I click on my groups page. Only way I can fix this is either leaving a group or heading to my profile and viewing my groups.

Having this problem too, except only one of my 3 on-sale shirts is showing. Group

If you have the BTRoblox Chrome extension installed, can you disable it to see if that fixes your issue?