Group funds does not match Revenue Summary: visual or burning our robux?

Hello.
I’ve been experiencing this issue not in group funds but in my account transactions. I did not report this because such a bug would be untolerable, and I thought it just taked a bit (actually, a long time) to sum.

However, it’s been at least a couple months now and it still happens. When I manually substract my expenses (from buying catalog items, purchasing ads, sponsors, etc.) to premium revenue or game sales I get a different value than the Robux I earned. The difference is not as dramatic as in your case, but it’s higher than 10%. What I mean is that for every 100 robux that appears under my “summary” tab, I only receive less than 90…

3 Likes

Groups have a lot more funds, this wouldn’t be a plausible reason.

2 Likes

Even if you couldn’t exchange the Robux, it would still be in the group funds. Just wouldn’t be able to dev ex with them. Specifically. So yeah if you’re experiencing this issue as well, I’d recommend adding screenshots as well since that would be the most helpful and clear way to see missing funds. Even in the OP case they seem to have around 0.7875% of the actual amount that they show. But that’s just the result of me typing random numbers to get close to the amount they actually received in their group funds haha.

Is the Revenue tab after tax or before in Roblox?

2 Likes

Screenshots are here:

Game:
Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 11.26.46 AM
Also, some people don’t seem to be getting this. It shows Robux are coming in from these past three months, but I have not received any at all.
Group:
Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 11.28.51 AM

Nothing wrong with premium payout, it hasn’t been 28 days yet so…

(As I said earlier, I may be misunderstanding something, so if I am, I apoligize.)

3 Likes

This is I believe a purely visual issue, which I would not even call a bug, I have noticed this in the past however from checking dev stats to comparing with averages I assure you no roblox has been spontaneously combusted.

2 Likes

I have also had an issue with unknown/unexpected robux being displayed in my groups’ sale of goods yet not being in the funds.

3 Likes

Probably visual, I was supposed to get 500 Robux but somehow it became 1000 Robux on the Money page, but the other 500 didn’t go through.

1 Like

It’s likely the consequence of the numbers being added up from just the past year. The earliest payouts being factored in (those from just less than 1 year ago) likely paid out some Robux earned just over a year ago–Robux not accounted for in the Sale of Goods line item.

1 Like

Have you read the entire topic?..

Oh, I didn’t catch that. If all the transactions are recent, it could be the escrow of pending sales, and how often the two numbers are updated (Group Funds vs. the Pending Robux line item) vs. how often pending funds are moved out of escrow and into your group balance.

Also, on the “Sales” page for my group, the group sales numbers are all shown as the developer product prices in Robux, pre-tax. Since you have such a short time frame to look at, maybe you can add up all the net sales, and see if your Sale of Goods is a pre-tax or post-tax number (i.e. before or after Roblox has taken their 30% cut).

2 Likes

UPDATE:

The amount of missing robux risen to 72,000 now.

7 Likes

I don’t see any group link. Might want to add it, otherwise it’s non-actionable. (see bug reporting guidelines)

2 Likes

How about show the Monthly numbers just in case they are different than yearly since your group is only 2 months old.

I wouldn’t worry about missing Robux, just add Pending + Group funds like it was on the old layout and it will show the correct amount every time in a spreadsheet based on the previous days numbers.

1 Like

2 weeks, not months.

Also, it still doesnt show the correct numbers…

When I take the game starts from my game (that is the only source of income for the group right now) and take the 30% from it that roblox takes, it still shows me that I earned 470k robux, yet I only have 408k robux

2 Likes

Yeah I recently started releasing my game. Despite the fact that it says that I have earned 2242 Robux, I’ve only actually gotten 1716 Robux. This is actually a big deal! I’m out by 500 Robux, and this could mean that I could be losing money all this time.

2 Likes

UPDATE:

The amount of missing robux risen to 170,000 now.

4 Likes

Screenshot from 2 days ago:

I’ve so far lost more than 20k this week. As time goes by, it’ll keep going up. Hopefully it’s fixed SOON and hopefully Roblox decides to distribute the missing robux back (If this is an error, some people above are saying it’s just a visual erorr, Idk).

4 Likes

I’m decently positive that “Sale of Goods” shows sales BEFORE the 30% tax.

1 Like

As I previously stated this is not ‘burning your robux’ and you have not lost anything its just an ‘illusion’ you could say caused by conflicting before and after tax figures. if you evaluate dev stats and stuff you will find it all adds up.

2 Likes

It is unlikely that group sales work differently for any particular group, and since none of the top games/teams on the platform are complaining about this, it is likely just an issue with the display not being clear enough. That should be fixed for sure, but it doesn’t mean you’re losing any Robux in the mean-time. You should do a full review of your game income to confirm that is the case.

4 Likes