Group Gamepass Funds are Going to Random Roblox Account with Same ID as Group

Just got this message and I’ve “recieved” (didnt recieve yet cause nothing changed only audits) the wrong amount of Robux. I’m supposed to be getting 10485 robux cuz my gamepass has had 15 purchases (16 including mine but i bought it for 1 robux) and double that by 699 (the amount after the 30% fee from the gamepass that originally cost 999)

After checking audits only 15 out of 16 (including mine) purchases have been restored, I’m afraid this mistake might be a thing for other people too, Roblox still owes me 1 lost purchase.

Is it normal that I didn’t get anything added to my pending Robux (the gamepasses show in audits with the pending state on for them and there was no increase in group funds or pending Robux)? Is that message supposed to act as a heads up or something regarding the Robux adding up in the near future? And is it finally safe to sale it again???

2 Likes

It is safe to put your passes back on sale guys, I took a risk to confirm.

2 Likes

Over 986 have gone to some random user and not my friend’s group over this. I’m really annoyed and I just want my payment for the work I did.

2 Likes

Yeah, this also happend to me, i ended up reciving a message saying that “0” robux will be added back twise and then i finally ot the correct message, lol

2 Likes

happened to me a couple days ago and got a message about it

1 Like

Apologies for the late reply - all messaging to affected devs have gone out and the issue has now been resolved.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.