Group Management: Payment Notes

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to track the reasons behind each payment made from a group.
This suggestion involves a particularly “quick and easy” solution that can be improved on if desired.
I’m asking for a payment note feature for group payouts, including recurring ones.
These notes will allow us to easily track the reasons behind our payments.
Both the paying group and the payment receiver should be able to see all the payment notes, for example, in their Group Payouts on the transactions page.

I have noticed that the Description column on the transactions page here is blank, indicating that perhaps this has already been thought of? If I am mistaken, let me know!

I’d love to know what everyone thinks of this idea.
I think it’s just another simple yet essential feature for managing our groups.

This suggestion goes hand in hand with the advanced payout system I suggested here.

34 Likes

This seems like a perfection thing, rather than a ‘must have right away’ / essential feature.
There are 3rd party channels like discord that I currently use to let people know they’ve been paid Robux through group funds.

Either way, this reminds me of the Amazon gift note feature, which I am not opposed to having this added, but it is not essential as it may seem.

4 Likes