Group One-time Payouts: Add Payout Recipient by UserId

As a Roblox developer running a studio with multiple users earning Robux payouts each month, the freedom to change usernames would interfere with the systematic approach that custom accounting entails. With the ability to search a user by Id, this would improve my development as I would be able to store their UserId in a custom payout spreadsheet and easily paste it in every payout time!

This is the current prompt

19 Likes

And not to mention that the modal used to enter the username has plenty of free space to fit a textbox for an ID.

There’s a lot of free space, so the pop-up menu that appears once typing a username wouldn’t hide any other button.

Anyways, I agree with this feature request and I’d be happy to see this implemented. A great idea would be to search payout recipients by their past usernames.

1 Like

Another thing that might help with this problem is being able to see a list of who you previously paid out, and quickly selecting them that way. A lot of payment platforms have this feature.

7 Likes

Adding onto it - an option on that list to repeat the the same payout to that user. Just like Uber Eats for example allows you to re-order your previous orders.

1 Like