Group Payouts are missing 30% of In-Experience Avatar/UGC commissions

Since approximately November 1st, the commissions for my avatar/catalog game have fallen drastically and they no longer agree with Roblox Creator Analytics. As avatar/UGC items have a 30-day pending period, historically my 30-day sales + group pending amounts were always very close. Now my group pending is ~30% lower than it should be.

This is not happening only to my game but numerous Avatar/Catalog games I have spoken to.

Expected behavior

My group pending amount should roughly equate the past 30 days of avatar shop commissions

5 Likes

@Offpath there is a delay in the release of Robux. The team has resolved this issue and all previous sales will be released in 30 days.

4 Likes

Due to the improved analytics dashboards that launched today, I can show very precisely the delta.

1 Like

Update: we have manually released all Robux that was being erroneously held for 30 days (instead of the expected 5 days).

I think there’s multiple issues at hand here, and what I’m referring to is still an issue. It wasn’t a pending duration issue (avatar/ugc items are 30 days always) but it’s an attribution issue entirely where avatar/ugc sales weren’t received at all from Nov 1 - Nov 9th

1 Like

Take a look at these two charts.

The first one is from analytics, Monetization → Overview, which shows my daily avatar/UGC sales:

Then from the Monetization → Avatar Items page:

Notice that huge missing chunk the first week of November? The above chart I posted a few replies back is the delta between these two charts. My game (AI Outfit Creator, universeId 4523260733) is still missing ~250,000 R$. I’m fairly certain this bug applies to every single avatar/UGC game.

2 Likes

Same thing is happening to group games and its still happening to this date.
I received 0 robux from premium payouts and somehow its stuck in pending robux but at the same time some of it is lost somehow.

Group affected: