Group Premium Payouts missing for the last couple of days

My group has also been experiencing this issue for about a week.

Hiya! @gigagiele Looks like all of our groups are experiencing this issue as well. Do you have any updates on this?

@gigagiele I’m still experiencing issues with this. Since September 1st (last Wednesday) my group (SEA Military - Roblox) has received 0 premium payouts. This is a severe problem as premium payouts account for around 200k+ R$ per week of revenue for us and extremely impacting the financial wellbeing of full and part-time developers. It is not right to suddenly stop payments due to negligence especially when it says we are owed payouts on the graph in Developer Stats.

I hope that this can be fixed ASAP. Also myself and I’m sure the other developers experiencing this expect compensation for the missed payouts.

1 Like

I totally misunderstood the nature of this report! This is happening to my group, here’s an illustration:

My user D8Dev has also been experiencing this issue (No Premium Payouts) for about a week as well. (In Roblox - Summary → Past Day, the Premium Payouts show as 0 )

1 Like

I am also having the same issue for one of my games. I’ve only noticed it for a few days now but the game is under my username and is not a group.

This has also been happening to my group, Cried:

This is a huge issue, it’s affecting our revenue for Specter while we’re doing a charity run which is extremely unfortunate. I don’t even remember the last time I saw a premium payout. The chart in developer stats also won’t show any of the actual numbers for premium playtime/score.

Edit:
@gigagiele my group is experiencing this issue still Lithium Labs - Roblox

1 Like

I first noticed this issue a few months ago, it started small… You wouldn’t see a premium payout listing for the first half of the day. In August it got worse, as much as 3 to 4 days without premium payouts and on the 4th or 5th day we’d receive the last days all at once. Now we’re not getting any premium payouts at all, the last payout I saw was the 27th (14 days ago at time of posting)… This is kind of a problem since our pending robux is only reflecting sales figures, so did they just discontinue premium payouts all together???

1 Like

Another day, more lost revenue… This really needs to be fixed.

1 Like

My group has been affected too.

Thanks for reporting this. I wouldn’t have noticed this bug considering premium payouts are so low compared to revenue from gamepasses!

1 Like

We need to find a more effective way to reach them

For what it’s worth, my group is also affected.

We shouldn’t have to though. It’s sad that a company worth 50 billion dollars treats the smaller developers who built them up so poorly. It has been over a week now and this has been an issue for many people. I believe the issue started on September 2 after the last premium payout period ended on September 1. It is now September 11 and this still hasn’t been fixed. Unacceptable.

In situations like this, if you are actually missing money, you are likely to get refunded the difference when they restore the metrics. This is what I’ve seen for several similar bug reports that were resolved in the past. So you don’t need to worry about missing out on Robux overall.

It seems to be affecting developers of all sizes equally so insinuating this is somehow deprioritized because it affects “small developers” (whatever that term means) seems highly ill-informed.

2 Likes

Is there any confirmation on whether this is just a visual bug or is revenue from Premium Payouts actually not going into group funds or accounts

Hi, I can confirm this is happening to my group as well: Skilled Studio LLC - Roblox

Hello, it is affecting our group as well.

Nerdy Pancake - Roblox Also happening in my group

This issue is also occurring to my group: Out of Blox - Roblox

2 Likes