Group Premium Payouts missing for the last couple of days

I have the same problem here. No premium payouts have been received from our ~6,000 concurrent game at [❄️EVENT] ZO ぞ SAMURAI - Roblox and payouts show at 0 for approx. the past week.
This seems like a serious problem since it doesn’t seem like it is just a visual bug, and is actually affecting me and multiple of my friend’s game profits.

1 Like

Problem is affecting my group as well, not sure when it started. Revenue tab has been showing a flat 0 for premium.

The Furry Project 2, as well as smaller personal groups of mine, have been suffering from the same issue. This seems to be site wide, if that wasn’t clear already.

This is drastically affecting me; I’ve lost thousands of US dollars from my profile projects, and my group has lost thousands more.

This has been happening to me for a few months now, but I originally thought I was getting the payments shortly afterwards. After looking into it, it turns out I’m not getting my lost revenue at all.

Normally, I should be earning about 20k-30k Robux a day, so I’ve lost almost everything today. Now, imagine this happening for many, many days; it’s added up. I rely on premium payouts as I do not push monetization a lot.

I can barely pay my developers now, since it keeps happening for multiple days in a row. This is truly a problem.

Fix this as soon as possible. This is costing me thousands of dollars worth of lost funds.

7 Likes

Hey developers, thanks for posting and sorry for the confusion!

To clarify - there is no issue with payouts, this was due to a recent change in how totals were shown:Payouts were being attributed to the initiation date rather than the date the Robux was received. The Premium Payout totals for Past Day were always showing as 0 because the processing time is longer than one day. However, the payouts were included in the Past Week total with a few day delay.

The Summary Total should now be showing accurate amounts. Let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

12 Likes

Still an issue:

1 Like

It was initially fixed for a few days, now it is back to 0 again for no reason…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.