Groups now ordered by Primary -> Owned -> Other

I have to admit, I’m more impressed with the effort put into the screenshot rather than the actual feature update!

But seriously though, this is a great step in the right direction. Big quality of life fix for many people I’m sure. It would be great in the future if we were able to sort them however we would like. Kinda like Discord servers?

anyways cheers to the good update!

1 Like

Thank you for making this amazing update!! Btw, are those real groups?

1 Like

Really cool update, I really like it!

1 Like

I agree. While this is a huge improvements for the organization of the group page, there may be some users that don’t want all of their owned groups to be listed so high. Maybe users could be given the ability to manually sort the order their groups show up in.

This is a great feature but I don’t know if its just me, but sometimes the only group that shows is the Primary group and nothing else. This could be just me but just putting this out there.

The next thing that could be fixed is now the search bar for groups because it I might want to find a group such as The Jedi Order but then all kind of different things that are not close to what I searched for.

4 Likes

I noticed that, thank you for the update though! Much less cluttered.

1 Like

I originally thought this was just a bug lol, glad to know the meanings now. Thanks!

1 Like

Love this update! I noticed the difference before reading this post and was sort of confused, personally I think it would look and feel much better if “owned” and “other” were divided in a similar way that the primary group is divided instead of a confusing gray line. Could even add a label above each category.

1 Like

Definitely a good feature, especially if you are in a lot of groups. Personally this helped me a lot in a lot of stuff such as promoting my game testers and ect… now I don’t need to look for the group, It’ll be on the top which is great!

Thanks for this future and everyone who helped make this happen! :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This seems like a race condition and i can’t reproduce it personally, but have had a couple reports so i made a change that might fix it?? Let me know if you see it again and i’ll re-investigate.

1 Like

hey it’s next week and it’s done :tada:

4 Likes

Thank goodness. I was hoping Roblox would bring a feature like this us. :pray:

1 Like

Awesome Update to the group page! I love that you guys are really looking on the group features and improving it day by day! :roblox: :roblox_light:

2 Likes

I noticed this update not too long ago and I was really impressed. This new feature now allows me to quickly navigate through my list of groups and ensure groups that I own are kept up to date. Thanks so much for the new features, we appreciate you Roblox! Keep up the good work and keep your motivation high!

This is awesome update, thank you for that feature! I give it as 100 %, this moment I checked it already before. :slight_smile:

ikr this is so nice update so we don’t need to scroll down

1 Like

Well, now I can have my groups in order.

Great update! This is very useful for people who own multiple groups!

1 Like

Great update! Before, it was hard for me to try to find some of my groups. Although next time you add more features to groups may you please add this. This issue needs to be addressed, and has been asked for over 2 years. People are allowed to create roles with there own robux, why can they not create badges with there own too?

Anyways, love how there is so many updates coming out this year! Keep up the good work! Have a good day!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.