GUI Feedback For My Game

Hello, I have been designing some GUI and for a question game. Here is my previous post: here (if you want to see it). I have made this for the question based bit:
(The bottom section is still under development (correct, incorrect and submit answer are still in development) - but would like suggestions for that as well. The question is also a demo)

When answering the question:

When question is correct:

When question is incorrect:

Feedback and ideas appreciated, thanks for reading!

6 Likes

I’d put the “Correct” text label in the center of the green box.

also, it might look cool if you made the “Uh oh” and the text below it shake left to right a little bit, to make it look like it is saying no. idk it might look cool

otherwise I like it!

4 Likes

I am going to tween the GUI, but for now these are screenshots so I get the basic layout. I will put the Correct text in the middle and scale it the same size as the “Uh Oh” since it’ll look weird.

Thanks for the feedback, dude7271!

2 Likes

Looks really clean. Good job. Can I get a game link once its done?

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I am happy to send you a link to the game once it has finished!

2 Likes

Is there a reason the question is off-center?

The selection options have a lot of line breaks which can be a bit hard to read (option 4) It might be better if you converted to a 2x2 grid rather then 1x4

Otherwise looks clean. Good job.

3 Likes

I personally thought the Question would look nicer on the left, in my opinion. Option 4 might look harder to read since it’s a bit longer. I like how it’s a 2x2 grid and I will implement it and see how it looks, and show a picture. Thank you for the feedback!

1 Like

Hello, for the 2x2 I have made a quick “sketch”. I think it does look nicer and I will add it to the game, thank you.

Picture:

I like it! When it says correct, maybe it should say “proceed to the next question”

1 Like

There will be a button saying something along the lines of “proceed to the next question”, or my other idea is that it’ll be automatic so the player will wait around 2 seconds, then it’ll proceed to the next question.

Thank you for the feedback, PorgDotOrg.

I like the design! Very well done.

1 Like

Thank you, Kingofbajan4 for the feedback!

1 Like

not bad however one thing I would change is maybe add something like a checkmark and an x or even better a smiley and a frown.

I was thinking of putting a green tick (if you got it right), and a red cross (if you got it wrong). Glad I am not the only one with this idea, I’ll make some designs tomorrow, thank you, MyHeadisMelting for the feedback!

It looks great! Could I get a link when the game is done? :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, Alexx_Kiev.

Thanks for the feedback I will happily send a link once it’s complete.

Have a great day!

1 Like

This looks very clean! Though I’d make the " Correct! " text a bit more centered or put another line of text beneath it like the " Incorrect! "text.

1 Like

Awesome sounds great. Have a great day aswell.

Really nice! I’ll love to play the game!

1 Like

MrGoldenIng0t, thank you for the feedback.

I have centered and scaled the correct text to the same size as the incorrect text.

1 Like