Gun battles: how it works

Hi, I am going to show about my newest game concept of gun battles and how it works. As always, I will try my best to explain everything in full details of the game’s functions, gaming rules, gun stats on standard and custom guns, avatar customization, tactics and strategies, gun shooting and aiming tutorials, armour and damage stuff.

Starting up with the first thing, avatar examiner: when you start to play in this game,your avatar gets first examined by the avatar examiner (at the loading scene).then if the avatar examiner finds avatar clothes not (a.k.a unsuitable) for the gameplay, your avatar clothes will get changed to military clothes (mostly classic shirts and pants) by the avatar examiner. If for some reason the clothes your avatar wears is inappropriate, it will immediately change to the in-game military clothes if you wear any inappropriate avatar clothes.

Classes of avatar proportions: Based on avatar proportions, you will be given a class of weight and get a info screen on your given class’s pros and cons. For example light avatars are fast and agile but can easily be taken down by high powered guns and heavy melee weapons.be aware that if you change your proportions in the Roblox website, your class will change. If you are somehow confused, here is the list of the classes by avatar proportions:

• very light: very fast and agile but high fragile to High powered guns and heavy melee weapons.

• light: averagely fast speed and agility but can be taken down by high powered guns and heavy melee weapons.
    However High powered pistols and machetes can also take down these class of players.

Medium: normal speed and agility but are steady and take some damage except for the head like all classes of players.

Heavy: Slow speed and agility but can take more damage but not when players shoot these class players in the head.

Very heavy: very slow and sluggish but can take alot of damage except for the head when players finds ways to head shoot them.

Avatar damage: unlike most other fps games, avatar damage is defined by where you can target a player’s Limb or body part when hit by melee weapons or guns.
If you don’t know what I am talking about, let me show you this art:

Head: 100 damage = dead.

Torso: 50 damage = wounded.

Limbs: 25 damage = minor hits.

Avatar armour: with games featuring body armour, gun battles has a class of body armour depending on your avatar proportions and how the armour affects your speed, agility and ammo capacity. Here is my art showcasing the class of body armour:

Very light: no protection and very limited ammo capacity.

Light: little protection and limited ammo capacity.

Medium: average protection and average ammo capacity.

Heavy: more protection and more ammo capacity.

Very heavy: alot of protection and alot more ammo capacity.

Aiming and shooting the gun: unlike some games, bullets fired from the gun travels through the barrel and comes straight to the target, however the kick caused by the recoil causes the gun to tilt, making you miss the target and increase the chance of getting tagged. Here is my art showcasing the gun’s aiming and shooting reference:

Guns: of course, no game is complete without everyone’s favorite weapons,GUNS!!! but in order to play this both with fun and considerate, you need to know about certain types of guns that is presented to you.

Starter guns: when you are new to this game, you given a free gun where you can start the basics of aiming and shooting a gun. These usually are guns that are forgiving and easy to use.

Standard guns: once you purchased all the starter guns (with in-game currency of course), you can then start playing with standard guns as the primary game weapons in gun battles.

Experimental guns: guns that were not put into production, can give you a edge over your opponents when you purchased all the standard guns.

Custom guns: when you purchased all the guns, you can make you very own gun from scratch and like the previous guns, certain modifications can change your gun stats and performance when you modify your gun with accessories like scopes, sights, grenade launchers etc. Here is the art of my custom gun function:

Rules of playing:

• No Cheating/Exploiting.
  • No Swearing.
  • No Slangs and Racist talks.
  • No Insults and Trolling.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Now these are my selfmade questions that have been in my head.My questions:

• Will the game be published?

• when will the game be published?

• how much do you need to pay for the server price?

• What are the bugs players may experience?

*Will some things be purchased by Robux or should they be unlocked only with promo, event and redeem codes?

Before I finish this topic, I share my answers to my own questions, my answers:

• It will only be published when it’s finished.

*There is no way to tell when it will be published.

*Server price is free.

*Bugs include glitches, lags and random hits when game functions are getting worse depending on the wifi signal strength.

*Most things shall only be unlocked through promo, event and redeem codes.

Hope you have fun and enjoy in the dev forum.

Acecombat606.

3 Likes

Please read this before replying.

1 Like

How would you go about assigning a class? It sounds interesting.

2 Likes

That was what I thought previously when i thought to myself that when the avatar examiner examines a player’s avatar by proportions, they can get either a very lightweight class or a very heavy class. Remember that what i said is that it all depends on the avatar proportions, not a real person’s weight.

1 Like