What are you working on currently? (2023)

How do you have that kind of patience?! :exploding_head:

Honestly though, it looks really cool, great work!

Currently working on a Star Wars AI Warfare System with a working AT-ST Walker.

Currently I have them set against another advanced AI soldier system made by Yellow Mustang. However, I modified it a bit in order to give you guys a clip of this epic battle that they have going on right now.

EDIT: I will make a more detailed post on this showcase later on.

15 Likes

Force Breakable Joints
Files:
robloxapp-20231215-0915336.wmv (638.2 KB)
robloxapp-20231215-0929497.wmv (349.1 KB)
Force Breakable Joints Release.rbxl (63.2 KB)

I used spring constraints to simulate breakable Joints

3 Likes

Basketball

17 Likes

really really proud of this one not gonna lie
merry early christmas everybody!!

16 Likes

I am going to make a fps game called gun battle.so
Here is my art showcasing the idea.

Link to my topic: Gun battles: how it works

4 Likes

Made a sick-looking computer lab that leads to the heating systems :eyes:

![RobloxScreenShot20231216_180423821|690x384]
(upload://mLPuYHm0SYkTTgSE6hGhEhaLYuP.jpeg)

Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Progress
Made a lot of the buildings and decorated a bunch

24 Likes

I don’t understand how you could do without using it… May you explain?

Right now, I am working on a step game, where you walk around and get steps, then you can buy things in the shop.

its a really fun game, there is like radios where music plays and stuf, and a lot of secert areas. if you wanna play it, heres the link: flex your steps [beta] - Roblox

2 Likes

Working on my first game, An MMORPG Genre, I am mainly a programmer , and just started like 3 months ago, Finished Making a Inventory System, “Guild” System , “Party” System, “Trade” System , “Skills” System , A Streamlined Instructions to make multiple combat systems, Player Profile/Stats System, Premium Store System,Made bunch of various Module Scripts that can be used for making new Monsters to function easily , Status Effect System that basically controls whether a target is being stunned or ragdolled and etc, Finished adding Mobile Support, If you wanna try out what i made, Developer Testing Workshop - Roblox
If you want to be notified for alpha release of the official game, you can follow here, Immortal Dao (Upcoming Closed Alpha) - Roblox

Realistic window reflections using PBR materials

6 Likes

Back to working on my mining game. Recently made it so worlds save even if the server shuts down.
Here I tested performance of the server/client while falling down a huge hole with gravity turned up. Does pretty well:
https://www.twitter.com/BrokenBoneRBLX/status/1737147017502015816

4 Likes

Wacky wall

3 Likes

Currently working on my web-based game manager called Rope

3 Likes

very nice! maybe make it round and not square

2 Likes

This year has been a ride for me. The project I was most excited about was Baldi’s Return: Continued & Remastered. The project is focusing on expanding the original Baldi’s Return from 2018 into what it could’ve been.

Here is a few screenshots:

I am glad I got to do this as I love working on the game trying to find ways to improve it.

Baldi’s Return: Continued & Remastered: Baldi's Return: Continued & Remastered Ver. X-MAS - Roblox

1 Like

Building a social hangout game that will have branching worlds to teleport to. Testing materials and variants at the moment to see what kind of realism I can achieve.

Still image for one of the main structures of interest:

Short clip of same structure:

3 Likes

I stopped developing a while back… Maybe I’ll get back into it over Christmas break.

1 Like

Worked more on the visuals and developed this really cool effect:

The theme of the project derives from 1980s/90s mecha-anime so for the environment visuals I want to try and emulate those faint brush strokes you’d see in the background cels of traditional cartoons/anime:

How I did it:

• Set the FogColor in Lighting to (450000,450000,450000) - this causes the render engine to limit how many colour bands are visible due to floating precision limitations
  • Group the level into certain parts (I did static & destructible elements separately) - and insert highlights for ‘cartoon outlines’
  • Painted a seamless brushstroke material texture in Photoshop, set it to organic and used it instead of plastic.
  • Added a faint grid texture ontop of those parts
11 Likes