Gun Game Devlog #1

MONSTER PRODUCTION

After a while of not being on the Dev Forum, I decided to begin making an FPS game called “Gun Game” using the new Roblox template and adding some modifications to make it even better. Today, I am happy to begin a devlog about my new Gun Game. This devlog will not only showcase what the game is looking like, but it will also serve to gather feedback and potentially recruit some testers.

GUN GAME (Unofficial Name)

We still don’t know what the game will be about (for example, an Arsenal-type game, a gunfight arena type, or any other type of game). That’s why I am making this devlog; I created this devlog to explore more ideas to incorporate into the game!

Here is a little look at the current gun system:

Credits:

Upcoming Updates:

• New Map (Made by @BLTplayZ123)
  • New Guns
  • Shirt Glitch Fix
  • Ban API Command Fix
  • Possible Admin Panel
  • FOV Glitch Fix

More Info

The gun system currently has the following parameters: “Sprinting, Aiming, Arms with gun owner shirt, Reloading System, Firing System, FOV Setting, Improved Movement, Improved Scripts.”

My team and I want to receive feedback about what we could add and other suggestions. We are currently searching for an animator to help us create the animations.

Here is a look at the current weapons we have completed:

Thank you all for your help and feedback regarding the Gun Game!

Side Notes

Note 1: You cannot see how the game looks at the moment, and I need someone who can record the gameplay and send it to me since my PC is very slow. Please let me know if any of you can assist with this.

Note 2: I want to clarify that the UI is not final and will be completely remade.

6 Likes

Looking good so far! I havent seen a devlog for gun games in a while so its nice to see em! Only feedback I’d have is the crosshair being ugly, and same with the rest of the UI lol. You already addressed it so dont sweat it lol

I would recommend adding dynamic crosshairs, other than that good stuff lol! I look forward to what you create!
~ Frodev

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback! I will surely make a setting to make the crosshair bigger or larger, and dynamic!

2 Likes

If you have any name ideas feel free to let us know.

2 Likes