Gun's reload animation doesn't work

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? I want a gun I rigged and animated properly to play a simple reload animation after a shot.

2. What is the issue? When I put the gun model in a tool and ungrouped it, coded it all, and stuff, the animation didn’t play, but the animation events were definitely reading. Any idea as to why it isn’t working?

3. What solutions have you tried so far? I’ve looked for solutions all over, none helped.

what it’s supposed to look like
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

vs how it actually looks
ezgif.com-gif-maker (12)

Did you put a Motor6D Script in the tool?

1 Like

Ensure that the gun model is rigged properly where Motor6D’s are connected to the parts you want to animate, and welds are on the parts you don’t want to animate. I would recommend this tutorial for more help: How to animate Tool Parts (Guns, Knifes etc.) - #307 by superboySUHD8k

I don’t understand what did you mean…
Can you give me full information about your problem?

No, I didn’t need to with a previous one, don’t see what’s up with this one.

Looks to me that physics are being applied to the projectile. Did you attach everything properly? You need Motor6D’s to animate things, because they have to be unanchored yet remain in specific relative positions.

1 Like

The shell ejection was an intended feature for visual purposes. I’ve only set up the animation for now.

turns out i just had some rigging issues and re-exported the anim bruuuh

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.