Hallway of Horror - New Horror Genre?

Hey all,

I’m Infinite_Visions, a Roblox Scripter and developer of Visions Games. Without further ado, I present:

HallwayOfHorrorLogo

Game link: Hallway of Horror

What is Hallway of Horror? In HOH, your goal is simple - get to the end of the long, spooky hallway. However, 10 “Rooms” randomly generate, forcing you against killers, ghouls, and evil jumpscares. You compete against a full server to earn coins, with which you can buy new skins, animations, and tools.

Is this a new genre of Roblox Horror?

I haven’t really seen many games like it on Roblox, so I jumped on the idea. It is semi-related to the Obby Tower genre, and the elevator genre, but I mashed the two together to form a hybrid-child: Hallway of Horror. Full of jumpscares, killers, and more, I did my best to make it as unique as possible.

Images from the Game

Known Bugs
--Nuclear level too hard
--Won message doesn't leave screen

I’d love to know any thoughts, feedback, comments, or concerns with the game. Thank you!

1 Like

looks cool, but more like a worse version of spooky’s house of jumpscares, a steam game that came out some time ago, are there any unique twists other than “hah, look spoopy!”?

I’ve never heard of the game.

Just like many other horror games, the point is to get your heart beating and your adrenaline pumping. Its target audience is 8-14 year olds. The rooms include references to popular horror games, such as FNAF, Slenderman, Squid Game, etc.

I’ve updated the game once more. I made the saw level easier, the slender level easier, and the Squid Game level easier. I fixed bugs (including the victory portal bug), and improved sounds. Let me know what you think!

I’ve added in a new gamemode - Little Nightmares!

You have to avoid this creepy teacher, while she stretches her neck to chase you.

I might have to mess around with the CFrame a bit more lol