Having More Than One Moon

Hello Developers!

This is Part 2 of another posted part on the same game. I will attach the link below hopefully you can help me on that as well.

Ok so this is about having two moons. So in Star Wars on Tatooine there are two moons. See Image Below

So i know in Roblox studio that you can change size of moon and sun its brightness and adding texture but is there a way to add another one?. And if not is there a way to like cut in half or make something like that?

So far i looked on Youtube and throughout the devforum. If there is one realted to this topic with an answer that you found if you could attach that to the comments below that would also be great. Anyway . Is there a way to make more than one moon or would it have to be a modeled one.

Thank You for those who reply c:

Related Topic

1 Like

I believe you can just create a two moon image out of roblox and then import it into the sky property of the lighting settings where the current moon image is.

Edit: ok look at this… i changed the asset id of the MoonTextureID with my picture and changed the moon size to 30… keep in mind the lighting is changed to night time obviously, so these moons will rotate based on the roblox time like the original moon.

1 Like

Alr what did you use because that is perfect. However one of them needs to be orange

1 Like

I uploaded my own picture into the moon texture id on the right … of the sky properties (just a google image of two moons, you can create your own or find one).

Edit: you can use that same image and use a paint program to make one orange.