Headrows should use the avatars head color

Like the Title says all or most headrow Accessory’s should use the Players head color when worn .
Or maybe even a option to give them a own separate custom color would be neat.

I know this suggestion isnt important but someone gave me the idea to share it so i hope it happens one day (:

4 Likes

Problems:

• Script in the accessory :tired_face: (I sure do love warnings about scripts when opening the animation editor on a rig with random accessories applied to it!)

• Hard to suddenly change part of a texture. What about the eyes, mouth and possible mini-accessories on the headrow heads? It’d need to be at least 2 seperate parts then, which I have never seen an accessory be.

1 Like

Although I slightly agree with the script, as it’s an unwanted extra script running per user with a headrow, I don’t think it would be the worst thing in the world.

As for the texture on the original headrow, it just has to be the original texture but replacing the colored areas with white. Setting vertex color to the BrickColor.Color would ignore the black parts of the face, and properly color the mesh. Can’t say much about the new headrows with accessories however.

2 Likes

Not sure scripts would be a problem.

Remember the hat that makes a chicken sound every 5 seconds?

5 Likes

I don’t think scripts would be a problem, but what about generating the thumbnail on the website?

7 Likes

I’m terribly sorry for the bump, but I believe this seems like a simple issue to address. it is quite annoying having to make my avatar yellow to make my headrow match it

As8D said that the script in the accessory would hurt the game, but theres already a hat that changes its texture

roblox.com/catalog/169444515

For example, if somebody is black and wants their avatar to be their skin color they can’t use any of the headrows effectively because they don’t match their skin color.

To clarify on what the top hat does. In February it changes its texture to hearts.

1 Like

I don’t like this idea. This will add lots of work for the Roblox staff because there are also tons of other hats who should match with the avatar color.

Just change your avatar colors to the headrow. If this was realized, people also want to be able to change the face on the headrow and on that way the suggestions will keep coming (because hat X needs Y, and so on)…

1 Like