Health CoreUI is broken

this happens with every core gui, for me.

open playerlist: get a super long warning.
open menu: super long warning.

etc

1 Like

I get this warning message even though I don’t even have a character in the game. Only happens on Mobile for me.

I also experienced this yesterday while playing and then randomly died without me knowing I lost any health at all.

It seems to be happening each time I join an experience on my end, fortunately it doesn’t happen on the place I’m currently developing, because it luckily doesn’t involve any health gui nor character.

Please fix it, this bug makes debugging a hassle for a lot of people

This only appears to happen (for me, at least) on the Roblox Client app and not the Roblox app from the Microsoft Store.

I have the same problem and it doesn’t seem to fix.

There is also a memory leak in CoreMemory and Gui

And in some other places

Typically the client uses a lot less memory

Roblox client can be crashed

If needed. I am using WIndows 11

8 Likes

The only part of this Issue I can reproduce is the warnings, I can take damage and it appears on the CoreGui

This bug is annoying to no end.

I can confirm. In my own game, and in others too.

2 Likes

The worst part is that it only happens with some people making it hard to replicate…

3 Likes

I’m experiencing this issue in every game, regardless if it was created by me or not. Damage does seem to work but it also appears to be delayed (It only happened in one game that I remember so it may be something else.)
I’m using a “ASUS ZenBook 14” (1 year old), with Windows 10
(Photo is of the error occuring in my own game (but again I’ve occured it in every game I’ve played since yesterday (when I first saw it)))

2 Likes

This is happening again in my game as well. Doesn’t break in Studio but breaks in the live version on both mobile and desktop. It’s strange because it’s place specific, if I publish the same setup to a different place the damage may work. In my case the damage does not occur at all as opposed to being delayed or invisible.

8 Likes

same issue do it seam to be random sometime I see damage some time I don’t and sometimes the red damage GUI just stay until I die again

1 Like

This issue also happens when resizing the roblox player window and can spam hundreds of lines of this error message.

Information:

Device name MYLAPTOP
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Operating System Windows 11 Home (version 21H2)
Monitor 1920 x 1080 144hz
Roblox Player Version
Client Version 0.504.0.5040410 (3b50cd)
Server Version 0.504.0.5040410 (3b50cd)
Client CoreScript Version 5345954812.2831

I can confirm this report is also in my game, not sure where the source is but joining a random game produces it.

1 Like

I’ve been getting this to, quite frustrating not know your health in fighting games and whatnot.

1 Like

Can confirm this is happening to me and some other players as well.
Very frustrating if you ask me, Especially in Jailbreak.
Along side the Humanoid State Type “RunningNoPhysics”, sometimes it will work on and off every time you reset your character. I’ve tested this in some obbies.
I’m actually curious, does this happen for people that have voice chat enabled and then along side the roblox client changes for it to support it, has this bug?
I’m not sure, please correct me if I’m wrong.

I’d honestly say this is a critical bug because it ruins alot of games that rely on the core health ui. But hey, that’s just me. Your free to disagree. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Made a temporary fix for this since I don’t know when this is getting fixed.
Simply drop this into startergui and delete it when the core gui is working again.

3 Likes

Same issue I keep facing in fighting games, especially in where there isn’t a custom health bar.

I can reproduce this on my pc. Currently on my phone so i can’t get a screenshot, but it happens and it’s very annoying.

This React port is doing wonders.

Thats the third issue I can put on my list of issues its created.

Regardless, this is probably the most annoying out of the three because health can be incredibly useful information in combat games or games where health plays a key factor.

2 Likes