HealthInMind - Social Media/Community Manager

My background:
Hello, I am chillybagpiper, an avid builder, UI designer, graphic designer, writer, and photographer. I joined this platform back in 2010 and have since developed a very diverse skillset that I am amalgamating to market myself as a Community Manager for groups/game studios. I am mostly commissioned for my graphic design/ui design which I am constantly working to advance and develop new skills. I have done art for a few titles, Trade., Car Crushers, Robloxian Mountaineering, THEM (article), and started Bundle Comics.

What I am offering:
I am looking to work for game studios and large scale groups to offer quality social media/community management. My graphic design/vector illustration background will enable me to make all of my own content to minimize contracting prices and wait times-also making for quality press releases. My services will take the stress of creating posters/social media posts off of developers so they can focus on the game and not need to communicate with graphic designers and such to create page content.

I’m also a very detail-oriented person, and as such, I would like to provide comprehensive reporting to the development/management team. This report could include anything the client desires, page insights, content summary, engagement insights, etc.

My skillset:
Graphic Design

Graphic Design

jpg-large jpg-large

Vector Illustration

Graphic Designer/Illustrator | Chillybagpiper

ComboGamepass GuardLogoRevision_1 LucidStudio

Illustration (learning)

![UISample2|690x387](upload://hIl Illustration Chz0iyOXBAJIaVjew7VSAUxg.jpeg)

Branding

Branding portfolio

Publication Experience

• THEM Magazines Article,
  • Founder/CEO @ Bundle Comics (Now inactive)
    • Check out the issues here though.

Pricing:
I am really not sure what to price these services, I’m very open minded-I’m not entirely motivated by money anyhow. It’s not really meant to make myself money, but I would want some sort of compensation for time.

Discord: Maxwell#1447
Twitter: @chillyRBX
Or on the DevForums!

19 Likes

Amazing work! You could be making logos for the top front page games if you wanted to with those skills.

2 Likes

Really good graphic designer! highy recommended!

3 Likes

Are you also willing to be hired for one-time artwork instead of long term jobs?

2 Likes

Yep!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!

1 Like

Says you!

1 Like

Very good stuff Chilly hard work is in your work.

2 Likes

Damn. That vector art tho.

2 Likes

Amazing portfolio. If I ever come across someone needing a CM I’ll be sure to refer you!

If you also have any pricing questions about CM related duties I would be happy to share my previous pay scale experiences with you over DMs or whatnot.

2 Likes

I really love your illustration style, it looks like legit magazine art.

2 Likes

Hey guys, update - added my Branding portfolio!

1 Like

Do you accept Robux as payment ?

1 Like

Do you think you could make emotes, and draw various other things?

1 Like

I really like the First Vector Design, you have an gift and talent.

Awesome work, man. Keep it up.