Heavy freezes on client

issues started to be noticable after (seemingly) resolving this issue (they could’ve started back in may 2023 when byfron was being implemented into the client, cant confirm though)

heavy freezes, texture cropping while playing (after freezes), slow loading of assets (even the ones that loaded have to load back after a freeze) and weird colors showing up around borders of polygons (i assume?) after unfreezing

videocard: intel hd graphics 4000 (dedicated nvidia geforce gt630m doesnt work)
processor: Intel Core i5-3210M 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB

Examples: Arsenal, skin quality
Before freezing

After freezing

(also, after playing for 50 minutes-it froze down completely (but the screen didnt go black, so thats something) and crashed with a BEX64 error message and stackhash_2264 module error, cant include this until i freeze-crash again because i forgot to copy/paste it, but i did make a dump file)

Block tycoon, weird things with ground looking like “placement grid” (which shouldnt even show up, thats how ground should look like: Block Tycoon Speedrun! LIFE 182! Road to Life 200 (BLOCK TYCOON) - YouTube, screenshot version below)

and how it looks for me (on graphical settings below 5):
(it changes colors after or during freeze sections)

on graphical settings 5-6

on graphics 7+

At one point it was switching between the colors (it was freezing as well), ~4 color alterations in ~3 seconds, didnt had recording software on

Log/dump files were attached to the internal ticket by a Roblox Staff, due to the sensitive information they may contain, will not be shared publicly!

These are the few of examples i’ve recorded

4 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

a few more examples: GET CANCELLED TYCOON

floor has the “grid”

houses have the “grid”

car’s tire (being near)
Screenshot_18

car’s tire (being further away)
Screenshot_19

1 Like

I think we’re having the same problem, our servers crash and freeze after 2 hours in our game 🌵 Perris, California - Roblox and it’s driving us insane!

2 Likes

2 months later, all still the same, guess my issues dont bother enough % of player base and since they wont be fixed-i’ll go somewhere else

marking as solved to close the topic

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.